Complete Details about RTE Maharashtra Online Admission 2021-22, School List, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form, Notification @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
We are all aware that according to the Right To Education (RTE) Act, every school should admit 25% of the pupils who belong to economically weaker sections. It is applicable all over India in every state, including Maharashtra State. Earlier it was announced by the government that the RTE Maharashtra Admission process would end by February 2021. However, most of the schools were not registered under RTE Maharashtra Portal. Thus, the government has extended and rescheduled the admission process, which will officially announce next week.
The interested applicant’s parents can visit the official portal rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in and admit their children to the state’s RTE listed schools.
RTE Maharashtra Online Admission 2021-22
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the RTE Maharashtra Admission 2021-22, School List, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration, and Notification on the official portal.
- The applicants should have permanent residence in the concerned state.
- The applicants need to have an age limit of 3 years to 05 years for Nursery & 05 years to 07 years for Class-I.
- The income of the parents/ guardians must be less than Rupees 1 Lakh.
Official Notification of RTE Maharashtra 2021-22
As discussed above, the online admission application process for the RTE Maharashtra Admission is resumed back. However, we are waiting for an official notification regarding the same. We will keep you updated once the official notification is out.
Online Registration/Application Form for RTE Maharashtra School Admission 2021-22 @ rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide to register online on the official portal for the RTE Maharashtra School Admission.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE 25 Maharashtra.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Online Application on the following page.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page below.
- Click on the New Registration Link on the newly opened page.
- Enter the Last, First, and Middle Name of Child.
- Enter/Select Date of birth of Child, District of Current Address, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Click on the Register button.
- It then sends the User Name and Password to your registered mobile number.
- Go back to the Login Page and Enter the User Name and Password.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then lands the applicant parent/student on the registration page.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of Child, Mother, and Father.
- Enter/Select the Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Parent Status.
- Enter the Current Address Details such as House/Building Number, Street Name, Locality, Latitude, Longitude, District, Taluka, and Village.
- In the Application Section, Enter/Select the class in which the admission is required, Religion, Category.
- Answer the Question: Is your Child CWSN (Child with Special needs/Disable).
- Answer the Question: Is your child HIV infected/affected.
- Enter the Child UID/Aadhaar Number, Annual Income of Family, Mobile Number, and Parent Email.
- Also, select the documents you possess for admission.
- Click on the Save button and again click on the Ok on the dialogue box.
- In the School Selection, Select your choice of schools and click on the Save Button.
- It then saves the school selection successfully.
- It displays the summary of the application, as shown below.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox, confirm the application, and click on the Confirm and Submit button.
- It then displays the preview of the application.
- Click on the Generate PDF to view the application in PDF Format.
- The applicants can also take the printout of the form for future reference.
Note : Please not in this instance, the online application link is not available online. We are waiting for the official announcement that will come out soon.
Procedure to Check RTE Maharashtra Schools List
Let us see the online procedure to check the schools’ list of RTE Maharashtra Online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of RTE Maharashtra.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the List of Schools option on the same page.
- It then expands into the drop-down, as shown below.
- Select the State, District, and Search by Block or Name.
- Select Block/Taluka.
- Select the Option: All or RTE.
- Click on the Search Button.
- It then shows the list of all the RTE schools, as shown below.
RTE Maharashtra Online Admission 2021-22 FAQ’s
What is the percentage of intake of the seats by schools in RTE Admissions?
According to the RTE Act, the schools should take 25% of the students in their schools.
Can I view the list of schools that comes under the purview of RTE Admissions?
Yes, the applicants can view the list of the schools that cover under RTE Admissions.
At present, the online application link for the RTE 25 Admissions is not available. However, it has announced that the application process will resume soon.
Is there any parents manual available online on the RTE Maharashtra Admission Portal?
Yes, the parent’s user manual is available on the official RTE Maharashtra portal, which explains the complete form filling process for admissions in detail.