Find Out Here about the RRB NTPC Application Status 2020, Check Railway NTPC Application Status Direct Link
Railway Recruitment Board has announced the good news to candidates whose dream is to crack the job in the most prestigious Central Government job in Indian Railways. It has been announced that Indian Railways will fill out a total number of 35,208 Vacancies in the railways. The RRB NTPC Exams are specially for the applicants who pursued their graduation from any recognized university. Under this recruitment, the RRB will fill various technical and non-technical posts such as Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, etc.
However, the aspirant applicants have already applied for the RRB NTPC Application can view their Railway NTPC status on the Official Portal of RRB. Now, it’s time for the applicants to check the application status on the RRB Official Portal.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020, Check Railway NTPC Application Status Direct Link
This article explains to you about the RRB NTPC Application Status 2020, How to Check Railway NTPC Application Status on the Official Portal Of RRB.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020@ rrbonlinereg.co.in
As discussed above, job applicants can view their Provisional Application Status and Final Application Status by following the below-given procedure.
Provisional Application Status :
Provisional application status means the Railway Recruitment Board receives the submitted application and pending for the RRB scrutiny.
Final Application Status:
Final application means the Railway Recruitment Board receives the submitted application and acknowledges the Approval or Rejection status of of the application.
How to Check Railway NTPC Application Status & Direct Link @ rrbonlinereg.co.in
Let us see he step by step procedure to check the Railway NTPC Application Status and Direct Lind on the official portal of RRB.
- Visit the Official Website of Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB) and Click on the Direct Link.
- It displays the list of Zones, which the candidates have applied for the vacancies.
- It redirects the applicant to a page where he/she should enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth,Captcha Code and Click on the Login Button.
- Now, the applicant can see the application status of his/her application on the screen.
- The applicant can know the Approval or Rejection Status of the Application after the above step.
- The applicant can now view, download, and print the application status.
- If the candidate’s application is rejected, the applicant can see the reason for the Application Status’s rejection. However, the government refunds the payment fee back to the applicants in genuine cases.
NOTE: If the Recruitment Board rejects the application, the reason may be Invalid Photograph, Incorrect Signature, Educational Qualifications, Incorrect Date of Birth, Multiple and Incomplete Applications, etc.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020 FAQ
Can I View, Print, and Download the Application Status on Railway Recruitment Board Portal?
Yes, the applicant can View, Print, and Download the Application Status on Railway Recruitment Board Portal.
Why are the reasons for the rejection of my RRB NTPC Application?
The reasons for rejection of RRB Application include Invalid Photograph, Incorrect Signature, Educational Qualifications, Incorrect Date of Birth, etc.
Can I get my application fee refund if my application is rejected?
Yes, the Railway Recruitment Board refunds the application fee to the applicants if the application is rejected.
Can the applicants check the RRB NTPS Status pertaining to the zones they belong to ?
Yes, the applicants can check the RRB NTPS Status of their applications pertaining to the zones they belong to.