The Indian government has launched the ‘Rail Kushal Yojana 2021’ to make the young generation efficient about the industrial jobs. The training is industry-relevant. And their mission is to make the youth self-independent. This training is free of cost. After finishing up the training the trainees will be sent to various campuses. Even the youth are promised to be involved in the nation-building tasks. And it’s assured by the Technical Training Centre of Banaras Rail Engine Factory.
This entire project is arranged by the Ministry of Railway. It is claimed that more than 50,000 young people are brought under these schemes for providing training. Not only the training, after completing the entire training process, but a certificate will also be rewarded under the countersigned of government officials.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
This article explains the complete details about the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Step by Step Online Registration Process of the Railway Training Programme, Highlights of the Rail Kaushal Yojana Online.
Highlights Of This Scheme, 2021
|Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana
|Year Of Launching
|Who has initiated
|The Indian Government
|Purpose of the scheme
|Provide industrial regime
|Who gets the training
|How many youths get the offer
|How long the training will be continued
|Near about 100 hours
Benefits of the Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana
- The Indian Government with the authorization and seminar of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at least has successful inaugurate a new concept under the name of The Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana 2021.
- In this scheme mainly the youth are eligible to apply.
- The scheme can provide only industry-relevant skills and training to the youth.
- Through this training, a massive amount of youth can overcome their unemployment status.
- This scheme is beneficial to prepare the young people efficient and independent.
- One of the most benefits is the entire training will be provided free of cost.
- The youth who engages under the scheme becomes eligible to enter into the nation-building process.
- This excellent scheme will be governed by the Ministry of Indian Railway.
- Still, now it’s announced that 50,000 young people can apply for the courses.
- It’s also published that the total duration of the entire course will be near about 100 hours.
- Not only training will be given, after finishing the training every youth will be capable to receive a certificate ensured by the government of India.
- Even it is guaranteed that the trained students will be sent to several training institutions.
Rail Kaushal Vikash Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Young people between the age group of 18 to 35 only are capable to enter the course of The Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana 2021.
- The youth must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination from any board.
- Every applicant will not be capable to enter the courses. Only the youth who have passed with decent marks in Higher Secondary examination will be capable.
- A merit list will be prepared. According to the list, the youth will be selected.
- The method is that CGPA is multiplied by 9.5 and in this way the percentage is calculated.
- The trainees can be employed in various centres.
- However, they are not eligible for the Railway government job.
- No pre-booking is accepted in this scheme.
- The students should attend 75% minimum. Otherwise, registration will be obliged to be cancelled.
- In the conducted exam after the whole training, it is most to get 50% in the theory exam and 60% at least in the practical exam.
- Free accommodation and beverages can not be provided.
How to Apply Online for Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana
- The very first step is to search the official site of Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana. There will be a face of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the original site.
- The Home page will appear in front of you.
- On the Home page, you have to tap on the term ‘Apply Here’.
- Your next option is ‘Sign Up‘ which you have to complete must.
- Now the entire Application Form will appear.
- In the Application Form, you must have to give your
Original Name, Surname
- Valid Email
- Valid Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- 12 Digits of Adhar Card
- As per your certificate, you have to put all these personal details consequently and by this generate a strong password.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Online Registration Form 2021
- Next tap on the box ‘Sign Up’.
- In this way, you have to tap on the ‘Complete Your Profile‘ pick.
After that, you will have given the ‘Log-in’ Page.
- With an earlier created password, do the Log-in.
- Next, you will be enquired about the ‘Asked Information’.
- Here you need to upload all the photocopies of your original documents.
- After uploading all the documents, tap on the box where it is written ‘Submit’.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit’, your Apply will be done.
Rail Kaushal Yojana Registration 2021 – FAQs
What is the main objective of the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021?
The main objective of the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana is make youth self-dependent by providing trainings by the railways.
Who are eligible for the Rail Kaushal Vikas Scheme launched under the Ministry of Railways?
All the interested and unemployed youth can apply for the Rail Kauchal Vikas Yojana.
Which types of the trainings and areas of jobs the applicants can expect from the Rail Kaushal Vikas Scheme?
The applicants can avail themselves of the training and jobs as Welder, Mechanist, Fitter, and Electrician.
What is the minimum education criteria to get eligible for the Rail Kaushal Training Programme?
The youth must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination from any board.