Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand goes to fill up 47 vacant spaces in LOHARDAGA & BOKARO. Forty-seven candidates can be employed for the following posts i.e. Block organizer, bourgeois semen pc Operator, Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant. Candidates who are trying for Diploma jobs in Jharkhand state can use this RDD Jharkhand Jobs 2021. RDD Jharkhand invitations online application from eligible candidates and on-line registration link are activated up to 08.10.2021 & 21.10.2021.
To apply for every different post, the candidate must have enrolled themselves differently. And before applying for the post you have to check your eligibility criteria. Whether your age or your education qualification or experience will match with the given eligibility criteria or not.Jharkhand Panchayati Raj selection will hire candidates on test/ interview. Chosen candidates will be assigned at Lohardaga&Bokaro District.
Jharkhand Recruitment Portal
This article explains the complete details about the Jharkhand Recruitment Portal, Step by Step Guide to Apply Online, Procedure for Online Registration, Online Login Procedure on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
Overview of Jharkhand Recruitment
Let us see the complete details and overview of the Jharkhand Recruitment.
- Name of the Organization = Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand
- Name of the Job = Block Coordinator, Accountant cum Computer Operator, Technical Assistant & Accounts Assistant
- Total Available Vacancy = 47
- Location of Job = Lohardaga&Bokaro [Jharkhand]
- Beginning Date for Submission of online application = 23.09.2021 & 27.09.2021
- Final Date for Submission of online application = 08.10.2021 & 21.10.2021
- Official website’s link = applyrdd.jharkhand.go
Vacancy Details of Jharkhand Job Recruitment
There are 47 seats vacant for the new applicants. The seats are divided into four categories. They are in the following.
- Block Coordinator=01
- Accountant cum Computer Operator=02
- Technical Assistant=40
- Accounts Assistant=04
Jharkhand Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should get eligible for the Jharkhand Job Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification = The candidate should pass 12th/ Engineering/ Diploma/ Degree from a well-known university.
- Age Limit = Age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Selection Process = Jharkhand Panchayati Raj selection will be conducted on a written test or interview session.
- Mode of Application = The candidates via online mode only will be approved.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand Job Recruitment, Online Registration
- First, visit the official website of the Jharkhand government.
- A Home Page will arrive in front of you.
- Tap on the ‘current opening’ from the advertisement section.
- Then the complete advertisement will appear.
- Read the instruction attentively, see whether your eligibility criteria will match or not.
- Now, select your preferable post from that page.
- There will be a ‘Register’ option. If you are a new user you have to register first.
- Give your name, valid mobile number, date of birth, email id, and password.
- An OTP will be sent to your number.
- After submitting the OTP, your registration will be completely done.
- Now, if you are an existing or registered member. Then you have to log in to the portal.
Jharkhand Recruitment Portal Login Procedure
- For login, give your username, registered phone number and solve the captcha. Your log-in will be successful then.
- After that, the application page will be disclosed. Write your name, father name, phone number, email id, date of birth, gender, address, education qualification, etc. Correctly on the form.
- Then make your payment by choosing your favorite payment option.
- Finally, your application will be completed.
- You can also print out the final copy for yourself.
- In this same process, you will apply for all the positions.
All the interested applicants can visit the official website and apply online for the Jharkhand Recruitment Portal.
FAQs on Jharkhand Recruitment Portal
What is the importance of this Jharkhand Recruitment Portal?
After the pandemic situation, it is quite difficult to roam around offices for collecting forms,apply for recruitment, and again stay longer time in the queue in a bank for the payment. To apply for jobs at home, the online portal of Jharkhand is the best. By visiting the portal you can explore many things related to the job notice, job application, registration, and login method.
What is the salary of the software developer post in Jharkhand?
The expected salary of the software developer is about 50,000/-. For clear details, you can visit the websites. The website link is given in the above-mentioned illustration.
What is the minimum education qualification required?
The minimum education qualification of the posts is required 12th pass from any government-approved schools or any other equivalent exams from a reputed institution.
What is the minimum age required to apply?
Age matters a lot here. The minimum age of the candidate should be 18. And the maximum age of the candidate should be 45. More than 45 will not be allowed to apply for any of the vacant posts.
Last Updated on February 22, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team