The Mahaswayam Rojgar portal of Maharashtra is a one-stop solution for multiple employment-related services. In this article, you will learn about the Mahaswayam rojgar registration process. After registering, find out how to log in and apply for services like Employment cards.
Almost every state of India has developed a dedicated portal to facilitate employment services. Rojgar Mahaswayam is a portal under the Government of Maharashtra. Registered users can complete the mahaswayam login process and avail of the service on their website.
Services Available on Mahaswayam Rojgar Portal
- Facilitate the Registration and Placement of Job seekers.
- Registrations of Employers
- Self-Employment, Occupational Information
- Career Guidance & Counseling
- Employment Promotion Program
- Skill Development Program
- Job Fairs
Online Registration on Mahaswayam Rojgar Portal
Let’s understand the registration process for job seekers:
- Go to the official website rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in
- Now, hit the “Register” button.
- This opens up the Job seeker registration page.
- To get started, Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Number.
- In the next step, validate your mobile number using OTP.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, the page reloads. You must fill in more information like your address, marital status, caste category, and qualification.
- Finally, set the password and click “CREATE Account.”
- After that, you will see the success message.
After the successful registration, you can log in at the rojgar mahaswayam gov in the portal.
- Go to https://rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in page.
- Enter the aadhar OR Registration ID
- Then enter the password
- Finally, hit the login button.
Generate & Download the Registration Slip on Mahaswayam Portal
To have a record of the registration process, there is a facility on the Mahaswayam website. Follow these steps to download the registration slip.
- Login into your account
- Click on “Generate Receipt”
- Now, the slip is visible on the screen; you can download it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can register on the mahaswayam portal?
Job Seekers and Employers can sign up.
What details are required for the job seeker registration?
Aadhaar-based verification, qualification details, Address, family information etc.
What are the services available on the Mahaswayam rojgar website?
Registration and Placement of Job seekers, Registrations of Employers, career guidance & counselling.
Last Updated on June 1, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari