This article covers details of the RERA Real Estate Regulatory Authority Registration process, Application fee, and other aspects like search project, find rera registration number, view rera approval certificate for all states.
Logging into the RERA website allows anyone to check the rera approval details and rera number, rera certification details of the projects. You can easily check the RERA number of any project on the official RERA website of the state under which the project falls. Along with rera registration, in this article, we will cover rera information that will be useful to home buyers.
- 1 RERA Registration 2022
RERA Registration 2022
Real Estate Regulation and Development Act, 2016 aims to improve the responsibility and accountability towards customers. RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) came into existence under Real Estate Regulation and Development Act,2016. Its main objective was to boost the home purchasers and increase real estate investments.
RERA is a great initiative taken by the central government. As real estate is the fastest growing economy in India, it will improve the economic and financial position of the country.
Through this article, you will get a piece of detailed information about the requirements for registering in RERA, fee structure and charges, and the registration process. According to your state, we will also provide you with the direct portal links for RERA registration.
Requirements for RERA Registration
The documents required to register for RERA Registration are different based on whosoever you are, i.e., for real estate agents and promoters.
The documents required to become a promoter for registering are as follows:-
- Pan Card and Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Balance sheet of the previous financial year
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of last three years
- The project must include the total number of open parking areas.
- A title deed specifying the title for the promoter on the property/land for which the real estate project is being offered.
- The project proposed must include the encumbrance certificate of the land or property.
- In case, the promoter is not the owner of the land or property, then a copy of the collaboration agreement, joint agreement, or any other supporting document should be present.
- Under section 4 as per Form A, the promoter must have a written application in the format.
What Documents are Required for RERA Registration
- PAN card and Aadhar Card copy
- Details related to the real estate enterprise such as Name, registered address, enterprise type, i.e., individual, company, proprietorship firm, societies, partnership firm, etc.
- Registration particulars including the bye-laws
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of association
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last three financial years
- Proof of address of the business entity.
- In case you have got an exemption from filing the income tax return in the last three financial years, submit a declaration regarding the same.
RERA Registration fees
The registration fees for the project are based on the type of project and area you will choose to buy. It will also depend upon whether you are a real estate agent or a promoter of the project.
Fees structure for real estate agents:-
- If you are a single individual to become a real estate agent, then the registration fee is Rs 25000, and the renewal fee is Rs 5000.
- If the enterprise type is other than the individual, then the registration fee is Rs 2,50,000, and the renewal fee is Rs 50,000.
Fee structure for promoters:-
The fee structure for the promoters depends upon the project. There are two types of projects, i.e., residential projects and commercial projects.
Fees for a residential project is given below:-
- For projects where the land area proposed does not exceed 1000 meters, the fee would be Rs 10 per square meter.
- For projects where the land area proposed to get developed exceeds 1000 square meters, the fee would be Rs 500 per 100 square meters.
Fees for a commercial project is given below:-
- For projects where the land area proposed does not exceed 1000 meters, the fee would be Rs 20 per square meter.
- For projects where the land area proposed to get developed exceeds 1000 square meters, the fee would be Rs 1000 per 100 square meters.
How to Check RERA Approved Projects List & Verify RERA Number & Certificate
Every RERA-approved project gets the approval certificate which contains the RERA number. Homebuyers shall verify if the project they are investing in is RERA approved or not. To do so, they need to visit the official RERA portal (of their state) and check the list of approved projects. The links to RERA websites (state-wise) are given below.
All States RERA Websites
The direct portal links for all the states are given below:-
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands :- http://www.tnrera.in/
2. Andhra Pradesh:- https://www.rera.ap.gov.in
3. Bihar:- https://rera.bihar.gov.in/
4. Chandigarh:- http://rera.chbonline.in/
5. Chhattisgarh:- https://rera.cgstate.gov.in/
6. Dadra and Nagar Haveli:- https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/
7. Daman and Diu:- https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/
8. Delhi:- https://rera.delhi.gov.in/
9. Goa:- https://rera.goa.gov.in/reraApp/
10. Gujarat:- https://gujrera.gujarat.gov.in/
11. Haryana:- https://haryanarera.gov.in/
12. Himachal Pradesh:- http://www.hprera.in
13. Jharkhand:- http://rera.jharkhand.gov.in/
14. Karnataka:- https://rera.karnataka.gov.in/
15. Kerala:- https://rera.kerala.gov.in/
16. Madhya Pradesh:- http://www.rera.mp.gov.in/
17. Maharashtra:- https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/
20. Puducherry:- http://prera.py.gov.in/
21. Punjab:- https://rera.punjab.gov.in/
22. Rajasthan:- http://rera.rajasthan.gov.in/
23. Tamil Nadu:- http://www.tnrera.in/
24. Telangana:- http://rera.telangana.gov.in/
25. Tripura:- https://rera.tripura.gov.in/
26. Uttarakhand:- http://www.uhuda.org.in/
27. Uttar Pradesh:- http://www.up-rera.in/
UP RERA Registration 2022 – Online Application Form
Let’s take uttar pradesh for example and understand the rera registration in up.
To register yourself on RERA, you must follow the steps given below:-
- At first, visit the official website of the RERA Uttar Pradesh portal, i.e., http://www.up-rera.in
This is the home page that will appear once you click on the website link given above.
- Scroll down on the page and you will see an option named registration. Click on the “registration” option and you will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you have to select the type of user you are, i.e., promoter or agent.
- Now, after selecting the type of user you will see a new page. You have to enter your mobile number and the OTP that you will receive on that number for the verification process.
- After that, you will be directed to a new page asking you to fill in all the required details properly. Also, attach the relevant documents required to complete the registration process.
- Now, complete the registration process by paying the fees and your RERA Registration is complete.
The process of registering in RERA is almost similar for all the states. Follow the steps mentioned above to register for RERA according to your state.
FAQs related to RERA REGISTRATION:-
Ques1 What is the complainant fee for RERA Registration?
Ans1 The complainant fee for the RERA Registration process is Rs 1000.
Ques2 How much amount does an applicant pay for the withdrawal of the application of registration?
Ans2 The amount of Rs 50,000 or up to 10% of the registration fee, whichever is higher paid for the withdrawal of the application of registration.
Ques3 When can a promoter start advertising for his/her real estate project?
Ans3 The promoter can start his/her advertising after he gets registration approval for RERA.