Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021 | RPSC SI, 859 Vacancy – Apply, Online Application Form, Registration & Notification @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced regarding the Rajasthan Police Recruitment in the state. Through this recruitment, the RPSC will fill 859 vacancies of SI, Platoon Commander, Sub Inspector MBC in Rajasthan Police for TSP and Non-TSP Areas. The applicants have to follow an application procedure online. The Online Registrations starts from 09 February on the official portal.
Please Visit Our Article : CBSE NSDC Junior Skill Championship 2021
The interested applicants can visit the official portal rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment online on the official website. The last date for the application process is on 10 March 2021.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021, Apply for RPSC SI, 859 Vacancy, Online Registration and Official Notification.
Important Dates of RPSC Rajasthan Recruitment 2021
Let us see the important dates of the Application Process for SI Posts of Rajasthan Recruitment 2021.
- The application process will start from 09 February 2021, online on the official portal.
- The last date of the application process is on 10 March 2021.
RPSC SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the RPSC Rajasthan SI Recruitment 2021.
- The students should complete their Graduation from Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature. (or)
- Declared Deemed University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- The aspiring candidates should have the working knowledge of writing Hindi in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Culture knowledge.
- The Height of the applicant candidates should be 168 Cms, and the measurements of the chest should be 81 cms without expanding or 86 cms expanded.
- The candidates’ age limit should be from 20 to 25 years—however, the age relaxation for reserved category candidates is government norms.
Please Visit Our Article : Jharkhand Universal Pension Scheme 2021
Apply for RPSC SI Recruitment 859 Vacancies 2021 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Let us see the step-by-step guide for applying for 859 vacancies of Sub Inspector Recruitment in the Rajasthan State.
- Visit the Official Portal of RPSC Recruitment Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Latest Recruitments Link on the following page.
- It then opens up the Official Advertisement of the RPSC SI Recruitment Vacancies.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Online Registration Form 2021
- However, the online application process is not yet started and will start on 09 February 2021.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement and when the application form is live on the official portal.
- Please Visit Our Latest Articles to get the recent updates on all Welfare Schemes launched by the Union and State Governments.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Official Notification
Let us see the online procedure to download the official notification of the Rajasthan Police Recruitment on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Rajasthan RPSC.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisements on the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online user to the below page.
- Click on the relevant recruitment notification and read out the official notification.
Rajasthan RPSC SI Vacancies Selection Process
Let us see the selection process the applicants should go through after applying for the Police Vacancies.
- Written Competitive Exam: The applicants should select in the written test conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The candidates who get the minimum marks will get qualified for the written test.
- Physical Efficiency Test: The candidates should pass in the physical efficiency test conducted the police recruitment board. The candidates should clear various fitness tests conducted under the same.
- Aptitude Test and Interview: The candidates should clear the recruitment board’s aptitude test and should clear the final interview to get selected in the final interview.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fee Details
Let us see the application fee details of the candidates applying for the SI Posts in Rajasthan State.
- For General / EWS / OBC categories the application fee is Rs. 350/-.
- For Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 250/-.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST, the application fee is Rs. 150/-.
Please Visit Our Latest Article : PM Gobardhan Yojana
RPSC Rajasthan Official Website
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001
RPSC Rajasthan Police Recruitment FAQ’s
What is the start date of the application process online for the RPSC Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021?
The application process for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment will start on 09 February 2021 and ends on 10 March 2021.
What are the total number of vacancies that the Rajasthan Public Service Commission will fill under Police Recruitment?
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will fill the 859 SI vacancies under the Rajasthan Police Recruitment.
What is the selection criteria that applicants should go through for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021?
The applicants should pass in the Competitive Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Aptitude Test & Interview.
What is the minimum education that candidates should complete to get eligible for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment SI Vacancies?
The applicant candidates should complete at least graduation to get eligible for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment SI Vacancies.