Step by Step Guide to Apply Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty (Scooter) Yojana 2021, Eligibility, Online Application/Registration Form, List
Continuing its helping hands to the students, the state government of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana (राजस्थान फ्री छात्रा स्कूटी योजना). The Rajasthan Scooty Scheme’s main objective is to issue scooties to the girl students of class 12th who secured good grades and more marks in the respective class. As many as 1000 scooties will be distributed under this scheme. However, the scheme is specially dedicated to the meritorious girls and boys are not eligible for the free scooty distribution scheme of Rajasthan.
The interested students can visit the official portal and apply for the Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra (Scooter) Yojana Online.
Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty (Scooter) Yojana
This article explains the online procedure to apply and online registration/application form for Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Yojana, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and Scooty Distribution List.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant candidate should meet to get eligible for the Scooty Distribution Scheme of Rajasthan State.
- The applicant student should be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan State.
- The applicants should be girls who enrolled their names in the government recognised college of the state.
- The parents of the applicant students should not be in a government job.
- Annual Income of the student families should not be above 1 Lakh Rupees.
Apply Online for Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Let us see the step by step procedure to apply online for Rajasthan Medhavi Student Scooty Scheme Online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal SSO Rajasthan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Option Registration on the top of the page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to following page below.
- Select and Click on the Citizen Option.
- After that, continue the registration process by clicking on the Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, Twitter.
- Now, login with SSO ID and Password.
- After Login, Click on the Scholarship Option.
- It then displays the new web page on the screen.
Medhavi Chatra Scooty Online Application / Registration Scheme 2021
- On the newly opened page, the applicants should select the Devnarayan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme.
- The applicant candidates should enter the Personal Details like Name, Father / Mother Name, Address, Email, Phone Number.
- The candidates should enter the educational details like education qualification, university, date of admission, and other information like bank account etc.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution List 2021
Let us see the district wise free scooty distribution list of Rajasthan State.
|District Name||PDF List|
|Sri Ganganagar||Click Here|
List of Documents Required
Find out the list of the documents required for the Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooter Scheme.
- Fee Receipt of the Concerned Educational Institution
- Certificates of Previous Passing Examination
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Rajasthan Free Scooter Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
Who has launched the Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme in Rajasthan State?
Honorable Chief Minister of the State Mr Ashok Gehlot has launched the Meddhavi Chatra Scheme in Rajasthan.
What is the objective of the Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme?
The scheme’s prime objective is to issue free scooties to the eligible girls of class 12th in the state.
Are the SSO Login ID and Password mandatory for applying for the Rajasthan Chatra Scooty Yojana?
Yes, both the SSO Login ID and Password are mandatory for applying for the Rajasthan Chatra Scooty Yojana 2021.
What is the applicant students’ family income to get eligible for the Rajasthan Medhavi Chatra Scooty Scheme?
The family income of the applicant student should not exceed Rupees 1 Lakh.