Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card, Online Registration Form 2021, Get Jan Aadhaar Yojana Aadhar ID/ Number @ janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
The Chief Minister of the Rajasthan Mr Ashok Gehlot has launched Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme to the citizens of the state. The main objective of the Jan Aadhaar Card Project is to simplify the process of services delivery to the people in one of the largest states in India. Under the Jan Aadhaar, the citizens are given with the unique identification cards like existing Aadhaar Cards. Through these cards, the citizens can enrol for different services provided by the state government.
The interested candidates can visit the official portal janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in and apply for the Jan Aadhaar Cards of Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
This article explains the procedure to Apply the Jan Aadhar Cards, Online Registration Form 2021, How to get Jan Aadhaar ID/ Number on the official portal.
List of Services available under Jan Aadhaar
Let us see the list of services available under Jan Aadhaar Scheme launched by the state government of Rajasthan.
- Death and birth registration
- Student registration on Shala Darpan portal
- Single sign-on
- Bonafide Certificate Application
- End to End Exam Solution
- E-Mitra Plus
- Disaster Management Information System
Benefits of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
Let us see the benefits of the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Scheme launched by the Rajasthan State Government.
- The scheme enables transparent and corruption-free services from the end of government.
- Jan Aadhaar Cards allows the easy identification of the beneficiaries for a particular scheme.
- The candidates should be above 18 years of age to get eligible for applying the Jan Aadhaar Cards.
How to Apply Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card Online @ janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Cards Online on the portal. This process is for the citizens of Rajasthan who wish to enrol their names for Jan Aadhar Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of Jan Aadhaar.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Downloads tab in the menu bar.
- It then expands into two options: Enrollment Form and Brochure.
- Select and click on the Enrollment Form.
Jan Aadhaar Online Registration Form 2021
- It then redirects the applicant to the Enrollment PDF Form below.
- Download and Print the Enrollment form from the system.
- On the first page of the form, fill the details of the applicant like Name, Caste of the Applicant, Land Details, Address, District, Tehsil, Village, Pin Code, Mobile Number and Email.
- Enter the Bank Detail like Bank Name, Bank Branch, Bank Account Number, Bank IFSC Code.
- Answer the question: Since how many years the applicant has been living in the present residence.
- In the table, Enter the Existing Aadhaar Number, Relationship of Applicant with the family members, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Spouse’s Name, Agriculture Details, Annual Income, Bank Branch Name, Bank Account Number.
- On the next page, fill in the details like Ration Card Number, Electricity Consumption Number, Gas Connection Number, MNREGA Card Number.
- Enter BPL Number, Gas Agency Name, SECC Family Number.
- In the table, Enter Name, PAN Card Number, Driving License Number, Passport Number, Shramik Card Number, Rojgar Panjeeyan Number, PPO Number and Mobile Number.
- Repeat the same for all the family members in the table.
- Write down the date and keep your signature at the bottom of the form.
- After filling the form successfully, submit it at the concerned department for verification.
Procedure to Get Jan Aadhaar Yojana Aadhar ID/ Number
Let us see the online procedure to get the Jan Aadhaar ID or Number on the Jan Aadhar Yojana Portal. Residents have to send an SMS on the mobile number: 7065051222 in any of the formats mentioned below –
• JAN<space>JID<space><15 Character Jan Aadhaar enrolment id>
• JAN<space>JID<space><12 digit UID Number>
• JAN<space>JID<space><10 digit Mobile Number>
Getting Jan Aadhar Number by Using SSO-
- The Citizens can also get Jan Aadhaar Number using SSO Login in the Profile section.
- If Jan Aadhaar number is not available in SSO Profile, then residents may get it by updating existing Enrolment ID in their SSO Profile.
Download Jan Aadhaar Mobile App
Let us see the step by step procedure to download the Jan Aadhaar Mobile App from the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Go and visit the Play Store on your mobile.
- Enter the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar in the Search Box.
- It then displays the relevant results and the app description on the new page.
- Click on the install under the app.
- It then downloads and installs the app on your mobile device.
- The applicants can open the app downloaded on their mobile and enjoy the services of Jan Aadhaar.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card 2021 FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Jan Aadhaar Cards Scheme launched by the Rajasthan Government?
The main objective of the Jan Aadhaar Card Project is to simplify the process of services delivery to the people in one of the largest states in India.
How to fill the Jan Aadhaar Cards Enrollment Forms on the portal?
The applicants can visit the website, download and fill the enrollment form, and then submit at the concerned office.
Do the applicants have the facility to download the mobile app of Jan Aadhaar Services?
Yes, the applicants can download the Mobile App of Jan Aadhaar readily available in the playstore.
Can I get my Aadhaar Number/ID with the help of the Mobile Number?
The applicants can get their Aadhaar Numbers on the mobile by sending an SMS to 7065051222 in any of the prescribed formats on the portal.