If you plan to Visit Raj Bhavan Mumbai, make sure you have a booking. No one can visit without booking. So, before going there, follow the steps to complete the booking process and reserve your seat.
About Raj Bhavan Maharashtra
Raj Bhavan Mumbai is a beautiful building and historic building. It is a reminder of the time when the British ruled India as a colony and of Maharashtra’s long and fascinating past.
Raj Bhavan Mumbai is the official residence of the Governor of Maharashtra. It is located on the tip of Malabar Hills, Mumbai.
It is situated on 50 acres of wooded surroundings, surrounded on three sides by the sea. This property has several heritage bungalows, trees, extensive lawns and a beach. Earlier, they used to call it Government House. The British colonial government built the Raj Bhawan in 1885. It was made by the same person who made the Gateway of India, George Wittet.
The building style of the Raj Bhavan is a mix of British and Indian styles. It has a big dome in the middle and a porch with four columns. The Raj Bhavan’s rooms are filled with expensive lamps, rugs, and furniture.
Raj Bhavan Mumbai Visit
The visit to Maharashtra’s Raj Bhavan in Mumbai is restricted to booking. Only those who have booked the slots can visit it, per the booking details. Nobody else without any booking can enter the premises.
The booking process is online.
This article explains the Raj Bhavan online booking process. Kindly follow the given steps to confirm your booking.
Before you start with booking, make sure that :
- You can’t use any symbols that mention your address.
- Email ID is required for Sign up
- While booking, Your image and ID document needs to be uploaded
- Keep your scanned image (110*140 under 200KB) and PDF ID (Max. Size 500 KB) document ready
DO READ – FYJC Mumbai Admission
Raj Bhavan Mumbai Online Booking
Head to the official page
Go to Signup section
Enter the received OTP
Login into your account
Seat Availability Process
Enter personal information
Upload Image and ID Documents
DO READ – Maharashtra Government Schemes
Things to Know about Raj Bhavan Mumbai
- The Raj Bhavan has a total of 170 rooms.
- The Raj Bhavan has a museum that exhibits the history of Maharashtra.
- The Raj Bhavan is home to various animals, including peacocks, deer, and monkeys
- It has a library with over 100,000 books.
- A swimming pool, a tennis court, and a golf course are part of Raj Bhavan.
Raj Bhavan Visit Online Booking 2023 FAQs
What is the reporting time for Raj Bhavan Visit?
What is the nearest railway station to Raj Bhavan Mumbai?
How to book your seat?
What is the ticket price?
Last Updated on May 25, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari