Planning to get something done at your nearest Seva Kendra in Punjab? The E Sewa portal allows you to booking appointment online. Using the e sewa slot booking system, you can beat the rush and get your work done easily.
E Sewa Center slot booking process is explained in this article. If you looking to avail of any facility through E Sewa Kendras of Punjab, the department has started online slot booking and appointment services. You can use this facility to confirm your time slot before visiting the Seva Kendra. This article explains step by step process to confirm the appointment.
To Access Punjab E Sewa Portal Facilities like slot booking, application status tracking, etc., the applicant must get registered. So, the user registration or sign-up process is an essential part of the whole process. Let’s understand how to register online at the E Sewa Punjab website.
E Sewa Punjab Appointment
Before we discuss the centre slot booking process, here is the overview.
|✪Service Providing Portal
|✪E Sewa Portal
|✪E Sewa Center Online Slot Booking for Visit
|✪Scheduled appointment before the visit to Seva center
E Sewa Punjab Portal – User Registration
E Sewa Punjab Registration, New User Sign Up process is given below :
- Navigate to E Sewa Punjab Portal
- Go to the signup section
- Enter the required details like Mobile number, email, Name & Set your password before hitting the register button
- Now, enter the OTP received in your mobile number to complete the user registration process
Punjab E Sewa Login
- Once you have registered, you have your login id and password
- Navigate to the login page and enter the asked details to get login
- After your first login, you need to fill in your personal information.
- Note: The browser may ask for camera permission to capture your latest photo for your profile photo
- Other personal details to be filled in during the first login are Applicant’s Full name, Father/Mother Name, Marital Status, Spouse name, Address Information, etc.
- Hit the Enter button to save your entered details
Sewa Kendra Appointment | Online Slot Booking @esewa.punjab.gov.in
As stated earlier in this article, recently, an online slot booking (appointment) system has been started. Using this system, one may schedule their visit and visit as per the slot date and time to get the work done easily and safely. In this section, you will come to know about the process of slot booking at the esewa.punjab.gov.in portal:
E Sewa Punjab Center Slot Booking
Total Time: 2 minutes
Navigate to E Sewa Portal
The first step is to visit the official e sewa portal of Punjab government
Go the appointment section
From the home page, navigate to the section that says “Sewa Kendra Appointment Booking”
Enter Asked details
Enter applicant’s name, Mobile number, District & Slot Booking Date
Select Sewa Kendra
Now, select your nearest Sewa Center
Finally, select the slot booking time to confirm the slot booking.
Cancelling the Booked Seva Center Slot
If in case, you are unable to visit the Seva center on the booked date, it is a good idea to go ahead and cancel your existing booking. To do this follow these steps:
- Visit the slot booking page
- Go to the “Cancel Booking” button
- Enter the mobile number that you used for booking & booking number
- Then click on cancel booking
- Now, enter the received OTP and hit the “cancel booking” to confirm the cancellation
What is eSewa Punjab portal?
It is an online service started by punjab government to facilitate the citizens. By registering at this portal, you can apply online for various services offered by punjab government.
Is it possible to book slot before visiting Sewa Kendra?
Yes, it is possible. Infact, this is an online service started by the government to make sure there is no rush in the centres.
What are some important steps that must be followed in order to take benefit from the services available at the e Sewa website?
The most important step is to get registered at the portal. If you are registered, you may apply online for various schemes.
Is it important to get registered for slot booking or taking appointment?
No, user registration is not mandatory for e seva kendra slot booking. You may book your slot by providing your Name and verifying mobile number using OTP.
If it is not possible to visit the center on scheduled date and time, what can the user do?
In such case, it is a good practice to cancel the booked slot and make that slot available to others.
|E Sewa Punjab Portal
|Center Slot Booking at E Sewa Portal
|More Punjab Govt Updates
Last Updated on December 14, 2022 by Hindi Yojana Team