Step by Step Guide to Apply for Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 (Patwari, Ziledar Bharti Notification), Online Registration Form @ punjabsssb.gov.in
In a recent move, the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced good news for the state’s job aspirants. SSSB has notified that it will fill the vacancies like Patwari, Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari), and Zilladars. Out of 1152 vacancies, 1090 vacancies are for Patwari in the Department of Revenue, 26 vacancies for Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) Posts, and 32 Zilladar vacancies in the Department of Water Resources, and four posts for Zilladars in PWRMDC.
The interested applicants who wish to apply for the Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment can apply online on the punjabsssb.gov.in portal.
Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021, Patwari, Ziledar Bhari Notification, and Online Registration Form on the official website.
Overview of SSSB Patwari Recruitment
|Name of the Recruitment||Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancies||1152|
Download Patwari, Ziledar Bharti Official Notification 2021
Let us see the procedure to download the official notification 2021 of the Patwari Recruitment 2021.
- The applicants can find out the official notification of the Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment on the official website.
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab Patwari Recruitment and Click on the Latest Notifications on the Home Page.
- Click on Click Here to find the latest notification of Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021.
Apply Online for Punjab Patwari Recruitment Exam @ punjabsssb.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment Exam 2021. This process is for the applicants who wish to apply for the Patwari Recruitment.
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab SSSB.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021.
- It then redirects to the following page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the Ok button displayed in the dialogue box.
- Click on the New Registration Link at the end of the page.
- It then displays the Online Application Form, as shown below.
- Select/Enter the Preference 1, Preference 2, Preference 3, Preference 4.
- Select/Enter the Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Marital Status, Domicile, Category, Nationality, Date of Birth, Age in Years, Email Address.
- Enter/Select the Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Identity Proof Type, Identity Proof, ID Number, Criminal Case Registered, Case Details.
- Answer the Question: Have you ever been convicted by the Criminal Court. (If yes, please specify the type of case, date of the case, and nature of the case)
- Answer the Question: Already Working as a Government Employee.
- If yes, Enter the Date of Joining and Service Details.
- Answer the Question: Have you informed your office/department.
- Answer the Question: Do you possess the requisite educational qualification.
- Answer the Question: Dismissed from Government Service.
- If yes, enter the dismissal details.
- Answer the Question: Punjabi Passed at 10th Level or Equivalent.
- Enter/Select the Permanent Address, State/UT, District, Pin Code in the Address Section.
- Click on the Check Box if Correspondence Address is the same as the Permanent Address.
- Enter the Education Details of Class 10th, 12th, and Graduation, as shown in the form.
- Enter your Name, Father’s Name, and Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- It then displays the registration number and form submission alert, as shown below.
Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What is the last date for submission of the online applications for Patwari Bharti Vacancies 2021?
The applicants should submit their online applications on or before 11 February 2021.
What are the details of the application fees based on the category of the candidates?
For general candidates, the application fee is Rs 1000. The application fee for SC/BC/EWS is Rs 250, Rs 500 for Ex-Servicemen & Dependents, and Physically Challenged.
Who can apply for Punjab Patwari Posts?
The applicant candidates should be a graduate from the recognized university or state board.
What is the Selection Process for Punjab Patwari Posts Bharti for the year 2021?
The selection process will be based on the objective type exam conducted by the SSSB board.