Punjab NTT pre-nursery teacher recruitment notification has been released. You may download the pdf notification and know everything about the 8393 vacancies. Know key information & procedure to apply online.
Are you an aspiring teacher in the Punjab region who is looking for a great opportunity to solidify their feats in the field of teaching? Then this Punjab NTT recruitment 2021 is a perfect opportunity for you.
Punjab Pre Nursery Teacher Recruitment – PB NTT Vacancy 2021
According to a notification published on its official website by the Government of Punjab, there are more than 8000 seats available under the Punjab NTT Vacancy 2021. The salary decided by the Punjab NTT is said to be 25,000. The government has set an age limit for the applicants and will only accept applicants ranging between 21 to 35 years of age.
Punjab NTT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have SSC (Class twelve) certificate, Intermediate, or any other equivalent from a recognized institution. The minimum marks required for eligibility are 45%.
- The applicants must have a Diploma in Nursery Teaching Education Program, of at least one year’s duration, from an institute that is recognized by the National Council of Teacher’s education (NCTE).
- The applicants must be experienced Education Provider, Education Volunteer, Education Guarantee Scheme Volunteer (EGSV), Alternate or Innovative EducationVolunteer (AIEV), Special Training Resource Volunteer (STRV), or Inclusive Education Volunteer (IEV) of Government-run school of the State of Punjab.
If you meet all the criteria and think that this Nursery Teacher recruitment is a tailor-made opportunity for you then do check out the official website of The Education Recruitment Board: https://educationrecruitmentboard.com/preprimary8393/
Punjab Nursery Teacher NTT Recruitment 2021, Apply Online Application Form
- The official Home page looks like this:
- On this page, you’re supposed to click on the Register Here option.
- After that, you’ll land on a page with several instructions about the registration. You’re to read all of them thoroughly and then tick the check box and click on Proceed option.
- Then you’ll have to fill a general details form, which looks something like this:
- Once you’ve filled the form, click on the Register button and you’ll be able to generate a Registration Number and password. Also, you’ll be redirected to the homepage, where you have to enter the Log-In using the same details.
- The Log-In process will open a portal/dashboard, where you will be able to see the general details, that you had filled in while registering. Here you are supposed to scroll down and fill in the remaining details regarding your address.
Note: Please fill in this information very carefully.
- The next step is to upload Photograph and Signature.
Note: The size limit for your photograph is 25 Kb, while for signature it is 15 KB.
- The next step in the application process is the most important one. In this step, you’re supposed to fill in your qualification details.
Note: Every detail you fill in this table is supposed to be pristine and precise. Every year several applicants get rejected due to minor mistakes in this segment of the process. So keep calm and double-check everything before saving the details.
- The next step is to pay the Fees.
The options available to complete this step are Card and Netbanking. You can choose either. Your payment will go through the World Line Payment Gateway.
- Once the payment is complete you will be redirected to your dashboard where you will be able to download your Application form. After doing that you can log out of the portal/dashboard.
By following these simple eight steps you can apply for the Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2021, organized by the Punjab NTT.