[PNB] Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021 |Step by Step Guide to Apply, 111 Peon Vacancy, Online Registration, Eligibility
Punjab National Bank is inviting applications for the peon vacancies in its latest recruitment notification. As per the information, it will fill 111 Peon vacancies all over India. The online application process has already started, the eligible candidates can start applying for peon vacancies online.
The interested candidates can visit the official portal pnbindia.in, download the application form and start the registration process.
- 1 Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 PNB 111 Peon Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 How to Apply PNB Peon Recruitment 2021 @ pnbindia.in
- 1.3 PNB 111 Peon Vacancies Online Registration Form
- 1.4 Details of Postal Address to Submit PNB Peon Application Forms
- 1.5 Quick Links
- 1.5.1 Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.5.2 What are the positions vacant under the Punjab National Recruitment 2021?
- 1.5.3 Where do I get the online application form for the Peon Recruitment 2021 of Punjab National Bank?
- 1.5.4 What is the age criteria that an applicant candidate should fulfill to get eligible for the PNB Peon Recruitment 2021?
- 1.5.5 What is the last date of the Punjab National Bank PNB Peon Recruitment 2021?
Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for PNB Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment, 111 Peon Vacancy, Registration, Documents Required, Details of Postal Addresses, and Eligibility Criteria.
PNB 111 Peon Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
The applicant candidates should fulfill the below eligibility guidelines to get eligible for the Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021.
- The applicants should pass class 12th from any recognized board of education.
- The candidates should have basic reading and writing skills in English.
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 to 24 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of the concerned district/circle.
How to Apply PNB Peon Recruitment 2021 @ pnbindia.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Peon Recruitment announced by the Punjab National Bank.
- Visit the Official Portal of PNB India.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- In the search bar, click on the Latest Recruitments.
- In the search results, click on the Recruitment of Peon in Sub-Ordinate Cadre.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following page below.
- Click on the Application Form Link.
PNB 111 Peon Vacancies Online Registration Form
- It then opens up the Application Form in PDF Format.
- Take a hard copy of the Application Form and Start filling it manually.
- Affix your Passport Sized Photo on the form.
- Enter/Tick on the Name, Date of Birth, Age, Candidate Caste, Category, Male/Female, and Enter the Place of Domicile details.
- Enter the Details of Religion, Caste, and Category.
- Enter the Educational Qualification details such as SSLC Marks, Date of Passing of Class 10th and 12th with Percentage.
- Enter the Name of the School Last Studied, Whether Currently Pursuing Education. If so, enter the details.
- Enter the Father’s Name, Marital Status, Address with Pin Code, District, and Pin Code.
- Enter the Phone, Email, and Languages Known.
- Enter any additional information required, such as current/previous employment details, an employment exchange number, name, and registration if you have.
- Tick on the Check Boxes for the documents you are having.
- Read the declaration statement, enter the place, date, Signature, and Name at the bottom of the form.
- Attach the Necessary Documents to the Application Form.
- Send it to the addresses given below with “RECRUITMENT OF PEONS IN SUBORDINATE CADRE-2020-21′ mentioned on the envelope.
Details of Postal Address to Submit PNB Peon Application Forms
Let us see the details of the circle-wise postal addresses to submit PNB Peon Application Form.
- Bangalore West Circle: Chief Manager, Human Resource Section, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Bangalore West, No. 100, Masjid Road, Frazer Town, Bengaluru – 560005
- Bangalore East Circle: Punjab National Bank, H.R Section, Circle Office – Bangalore East, Raheja Towers, M.G Road, Bengaluru – 560001
- Chennai South Circle: The Deputy Circle Head (HRD), Punjab National Bank, Circle Office: Chennai South, PNB Towers, 2nd Floor, No 46.49, Royapettah High Road, Royapettah, Chennai -600014
- Haryana Circle: Chief Manager, Human Resource and Development Department, PNB, Circle Office, First Floor, Rori Bazar, Sirsa, Haryana – 125055
Essential Documents Required
Find out the list of documents required for the PNB Peon Vacancies 2021. The copies of documents are to be submitted along with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested xerox copy of class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Address Proof
- ID Proof
- Proof of Permanent Residence
- Caste Certificate & EWS certificate (if applied under this category)
Help Desk : 1800 180 2222 & 1800 103 2222
Punjab National Bank Peon Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What are the positions vacant under the Punjab National Recruitment 2021?
As per the latest notification, the positions are vacant for the Recruitment of Peons in Sub-Ordinate Category under Punjab National Recruitment.
Where do I get the online application form for the Peon Recruitment 2021 of Punjab National Bank?
The applicant candidates should visit the official portal pnbindia.in to download the application form of Punjab National Bank.
What is the age criteria that an applicant candidate should fulfill to get eligible for the PNB Peon Recruitment 2021?
The applicant’s age should be between 18 years and 24 years to get eligible for the PNB Peon Recruitment 2021.
What is the last date of the Punjab National Bank PNB Peon Recruitment 2021?
The last date for submitting online applications for the Punjab National Bank Vacancy is on 04 March 2021.