Step by Step Guide to Apply for Punjab Labour Card, Registration Form 2021, BOCW Scheme List, and e-Labour Card Download
Punjab State Government has launched the Labour Card Scheme (पंजाब लेबर कार्ड) in the state. The main objective of the scheme is to provide the Labour Card to citizens of the state. The project takes care of the BOCW board under which schemes such as stipend scheme, shagun yojana, LTC, maternity scheme etc. However, the scheme is specially dedicated to the persons associated with labour work in the state. Moreover, the eligible labourers can apply for the scheme online.
The interested applicants can visit the official website and apply for the scheme online e-Labour Card portal.
Punjab Labour Card
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Punjab Labour Card, Online Registration Form 2021, BOCW Scheme List, Eligibility Criteria and e-Labour Card Download.
BOCW Schemes List 2021
Let us see the list of the schemes that come under the BOCW.
- Stipend Scheme
- Shagun Scheme
- Exgratia Scheme
- LTC Scheme
- Occupational Diseases Scheme
- Funeral Rites Scheme
- Teeth, Spectacles, and Hearing Device Scheme
- General Surgery Aid Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Balri Tohfa Scheme
- Mentally Retarded Scheme
- Tools Scheme
- Pension Scheme
Apply Online for Punjab Labour Card Yojana @ plabour.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Punjab Labour Card Scheme. This process is for the laborer’s of the Punjab State who wish to apply for the Labour Card.
- Visit the Official Portal of Punjab Labour Services.
- It takes the online user to Home Page Below.
- Click on the Create New User Option on the following page.
- It then redirects the online user to the above page.
- Enter the User Name, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Country, Mobile Number.
- Click on the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- Once the required information is submitted, the system will send a confirmation link to the registered email and OTP for confirmation below.
- Open your email and click on the click here link.
- Through this, the applicant can verify his/her email id.
- It then redirects the online user to the Verify Mobile Page, as shown on the following page.
- Enter the OTP generated to your mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha Code, as shown below.
- Click on the Verify Mobile.
- After the Mobile Number Verification, e-labour will allow the applicant to enter the password of his/her choice.
- Enter the Password, Set Password and click on the Set Password.
- After the Registration Process, the applicant can Login into E Labour Portal or Click on the Login Button.
- Click on the Existing User Login on the following page.
- It then opens up the Login Page, and the applicant then should enter the User Name and Password.
- If the applicant has logged in for the first time, then the applicant has to update his/her e-Labour profile with latest photo and signature as shown below.
Punjab Labour Card Online Registration Form 2021
- In the Personal Details Section, Enter the Name of Applicant, Photo of the Applicant, Signature of Applicant, Establishment / Factory Name, Aadhaar Number, and Type of Business, Trade, Industry, Manufacturing or Occupation which is carried on.
- In the Site/ Location Address, Enter/Select Address, Name of Village/Town, District, Tehsil and Pin Code.
- In Communication Address, Enter/Select the Address, Name of Village/Town, District, Tehsil and Pin Code.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Fax Number, Email Address and Alternate Email Address.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Once an applicant has updated his profile, an applicant can have all regulatory clearances of e-Labour Punjab.
Download Punjab e-Labour Card
Let us see the online procedure to download the Punjab e-Labour Card Online on the e-Labour Punjab Portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of BOCW Punjab Portal.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page and Click on the Download Registration Card Login Here.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- On the newly opened page, Enter the Registration Number and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Check Box: Remember Me.
- Click on the Signin Button.
- Go back to the Home Page and Click on the Download ID Card Login Here.
- Go back to the Login Page and Enter the Registration Number and Captcha Code.
- Enter the OTP generated to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the Confirm Button.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Registration Identity Card.
- Click on the Download ID Card.
- It then downloads the Labour Card Online on the portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab e-Labour Card
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for Punjab e-Labour Card.
- The applicant should be an unorganised worker.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly income of the applicant should not exceed Rupees 15000.
- The applicant should not be engaged in the organised sector or with a membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC.
Helpline Number :91-172-2211719/ 91-172-2211719
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Punjab Labour Card FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Punjab Labour Card Scheme 2021?
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the Labour Card to citizens of the state.
Can I download the e-Labour Card online on the official portal of the Punjab Labour Services?
Yes, the applicants can download the e-Labour Card online on Punjab Labour Services Portal.
What is the full form of BOCW concerned to the Punjab Labour Card?
The full form of BOCW is Building and Other Construction Workers.
What is the age limit that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the Punjab Labour Card Scheme?
The applicant’s age should be in between 18 years and 40 years.