Apply Now for Latest Jobs on Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021: Apply, Online Registration Form
The State Government of Punjab has launched a portal called Punjab Ghar Ghar Yojana for the people of Punjab State. The objective of Punjab Government to launch this portal is to create employment, skill development and placement opportunities for the job seekers. Moreover, Punjab Ghar Ghar portal is also for the firms or companies who are providing the jobs. This portal covers three things such as skill development, job placements and self-employment.
The job aspirants can directly register on the portal and apply for the desired jobs by registering on the official portal of Punjab Ghar Ghar Scheme.
- 1 Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021: Apply, Online Registration Form@pgrkam.com
- 1.1 How to Apply for Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana email@example.com
- 1.2 Online Registration Form on Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021 @ pgrkam.com
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.4 Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021 FAQ
Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021: Apply, Online Registration Form@pgrkam.com
In this article, we explain to you about the Punjab Ghar Ghar Portal, Procedure to Apply Online, Filling the Online Registration Form.
How to Apply for Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see the online procedure to apply for Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana. This is for the job seekers who are looking out for a job.
- Visit the official portal of Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar.
- It takes the job seeker to the below Home Page.
- On the Home Page Click on the Registration Tab.
- It displays a new page where the job applicant has to select the type of user.
- Select the Job Seeker from the drop-down.
- It redirects the applicant to the below registration page.
Online Registration Form on Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021 @ pgrkam.com
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, Select Gender, Select the Education Level, Select the District.
- Also, Enter the Email ID, Mobile Number and Click on the Checkbox agreeing all the terms and conditions.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit Button.
- After successful registration, you can go back to the Home Page and login with your username and password.
- After Successful login, it displays the dashboard below.
- On the dashboard, you can observe the options like Scheduled Job Interviews, Invitation for Job Interviews, and Upcoming Recommended Jobs.
- In the User Profile on the dashboard, the applicant can update his/her profile by updating personal information, Address, Physical Attributes, Education Qualifications, Additional Skills, and work experience if you have any.
- After you update the profile, you can start applying and search for jobs.
- In the Search Jobs Section, you can enter Education, Experience, Location, Skills, Age, Gender Course.
- Enter all the details and click on search. It displays the jobs related to your specifications.
- You can apply for multiple jobs at a time based on the qualifications.
- You can also see the applied jobs as below.
- If the Employer shortlisted your profile, you would receive a call letter for an interview.
Note: Through this portal, the employers can also register on the portal by selecting the type of user as Indian Employer. Moreover, they can post the job requirement on the portal.
Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana 2021 FAQ
Who can register on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Portal?
The unemployed youth and the job seekers of Punjab who are in search of jobs can register on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Portal.
Do the applicants need to upload any documents on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Job Portal?
No, the applicants don not need to upload any documents on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Job Portal.
Can I update my details on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Portal?
Yes, the job seekers can update all the details like Personal Details, Educational Details and Related Job Details on the Portal.
Can the employers register on Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Portal?
The employers can register on the portal for posting the job requirements on the Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Portal.