Get the Complete Details of Punjab Housing Yojana, Apply Now and Online Registration Form, List @pmidprojects.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Government has launched a housing scheme called Punjab Awas Yojana. The scheme aims to fulfill the dream of vulnerable sections of society and provide financial assistance to build their dream house. The aspirants who dream of building their own houses should fulfill a set of guidelines to avail of the government’s housing loans. The Punjab housing scheme targets people belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Sheduled Castes, and the Backward Classes.
Punjab Shehari Awas Yojana Online Portal
This article explains the Punjab Awas Yojana (pb pmay Shehari) Portal, Online Application and Registration Procedure, and the list of beneficiaries on Punjab’s official housing portal.
Don’t Miss the article : Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar Yojana
Key Highlights of the scheme
Let us see the key highlights of the Punjab Awas Yojana (pb pmay Shehari) in detail.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries with 3 Lakh income will get houses in the 1st phase, and the beneficiaries with 5 Lakh income will get houses in the 2nd phase.
- The applicants should fulfill all the eligibility guidelines set by the government.
- The eligible applicants who belong to SC/ST/B will get free houses.
Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Housing scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to apply the Punjab pb pmay Shehari.
- The applicant must be a resident of Punjab to get eligible for the housing scheme.
- No person or the family members of the applicant applying for this scheme should be a government employee.
- The applicant should complete a minimum of 18 years of age to get eligible for the scheme.
- The applicants should belong to scheduled castes or backward classes for applying this scheme.
- The beneficiaries must hold the relevant caste certificate before applying for the scheme.
Application procedure for Applying Punjab Awas Yojana@pmidcprojects.punjab.gov.in/pmay/
Find out the applciation procedure to apply for the Punjab Housing Scheme (pb pmay Shehari Scheme) online on the official portal pmidprojects.punjab.gov.in/pmay.
- Visit the Official Website of the Punjab Housing Scheme.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page below.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Citizen Form out of the given options.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the below page shown.
- Answer the question of whether you own land for the construction of the house.
- Click Yes/No, accordingly.
- The candidate will get redirects to the registration form below.
pb pmay Shehari Online Registration Form firstname.lastname@example.org/pmay/
- In the form, enter the Name of the Applicant, Gender, Father/Husband Name, Age of the Applicant, Present and Permanent Address.
- Answer the question of whether you belong to the Rural/Urban Area.
- Enter the Ward Name, District, and Town.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Marital Status, Aadhar Number, Other Type ID, Ownership Details, and Type of the House.
- Enter Religion, Bank, Caste, State, City, Bank Name, and Bank Account Number.
- Enter the number of years you are staying in the current city, disability status, Occupation, and employment type.
- Enter the Average Monthly Income, BPL Card Status.
- Upload Applicant’s Photo and Relevant Documents.
- In the Family Member Details, enter the Name, Relation, Age, Gender, Aadhar Number, Other Type ID, Other ID Number, and Joint Holder.
- You can add more family members if you want.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit button.
Please do visit : Connect Punjab Online Complaint Portal
Check Beneficiary List
The Punjab Awas Yojana applicants can check the beneficiary list of the housing scheme by following the simple procedure by entering the Aadhar Number in the Search Beneficiary field, as shown below.
Click Here to Check the Beneficiary List online on the portal.
Punjab Housing Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
Who are eligible candidates for applying the Punjab Awas Yojana?
The Punjab state citizens who belong to Scheduled Caste/Tribes and the Backward Classes are eligible for the Punjab Awas Yojana.
Is the caste certificate mandatory to apply for the pb pmay Shehari?
Yes, the applicant must hold the caste certificate to apply for the pb pmay Shehari.
Can I add my family members to the Punjab Housing Online Registration Form?
The applicants can add their family members to the registration form while filling the application form online.
What is the income level of the applicant to get eligible for the Punjab state housing scheme?
The income of the applicant should not be more than 3 Lakhs or 5 Lakhs per Annum.