If any of your property falls under the jurisdiction of the Kolkata area, you may file your property tax online via the official website. This website provides you with the ability to see and pay your property tax online. In Kolkata, you may pay the local tax for the region. You may finish the procedure in the comfort of your own home. You may make the payment using either your home computer or your mobile phone. Read this article and find about the complete process about how to pay the KMC property tax.
KMC Property Tax
This article explains the complete details about the KMC Property Tax, Step by Step Guide to View Property Tax Details Online, and Procedure to Pay the Kolkata Property Tax online on the Official Portal.
Please Visit Our Articles
How to View KMC Property Tax Online
- To pay the property tax for the region falling within the jurisdiction of Kolkata, go to the official website.
- After that, you will be taken to the Kolkata Municipal Corporation’s official portal or web page, depending on your browser.
- Many choices are available on the left-hand side of the screen, as seen in the image below.
- There are a plethora of vertical choices mentioned on that page.
- Scroll down the screen until you reach the home button, located on the left side of the screen.
- You will see the opportunity to make an online payment; just click on it.
- You now have the choice of selecting between the current PD, the fresh supplemental, or the outstanding LOI.
- Because you must pay the current property tax, you should choose the current PD option.
- You will now be prompted to provide the assessee number, contact information, and email address.
- The 12-digit number that may be seen on your prior bill is known as the assessee number. It may obtain this information on the prior year’s property tax bill.
- After entering the assessee number, email address, and phone number, clicks on the search button.
- You will now see exactly how many invoices you have to pay since the information will be accessible to you.
- It is entirely up to you whether you will pay all of your bills at once or if you will pay them in instalments. It implies that you may choose one choice or a combination of alternatives from among the available possibilities. Instead of selecting all of the choices, you may choose one at a time.
How to Pay Kolkata KMC Property Tax Online
- Now, to complete the payment, click on the pay button.
- You will be sent to the payment page.
- For those who prefer to pay using a credit card, debit card, debit card with ATM pin, or online banking, there are various alternatives available now.
- The majority of credit cards will be accepted. If your credit card is not accepted, please contact your financial institution.
- Choose one of the available payment methods and finish the transaction.
- In this section, you will learn about accessing and paying the Kolkata Municipal Corporation’s property tax. It pertains to the properties located inside the city of Kolkata.
All the interested applicants should visit the Official Portal of KMC and Pay their Property Taxes online.
KMC Property Tax FAQs
Is it possible to pay my property tax for a property in Kolkata that is within the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation online?
Yes, you may pay your property tax for a property in Kolkata that is within the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation via the internet.
To pay property taxes on properties in Kolkata that are within the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation, what is the official website to use?
Property taxes for properties in Kolkata that are within the jurisdiction of the city’s municipal corporation may be paid via the official website of the city, which is http://www.kmc.gov.in/.
What is the procedure for paying the property tax on real estate in Kolkata that is within the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation?
Paying the property tax on a property in Kolkata that is within the jurisdiction of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation is a straightforward procedure. Simply go to the official website and complete the instructions as outlined in the article above. If there is any misunderstanding, the screenshots have also been included.
What is the best way to pay the overdue LIO tax for the property in Kolkata that the Kolkata Municipal Corporation owns?
You are probably acquainted with the procedure for paying back taxes that you owe. It is necessary to choose the outstanding choice rather than the already selected one. These choices will appear when you click on the home button on the official site and choose to make a payment online. On the main portal, the website itself, you can see the home button, which is visible. It is the first page that you view when you access the official website’s domain. The main website for the organization is www.kmc.gov.in.