[Apply] Property Card | Online Application, Registration Form 2021, All States
The citizens are already aware of the Pradhan Mantri Swaitva Yojana launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi early this year in April. Amid lockdown, the Swamitva Property Scheme has been announced as a pilot project. The objective of the Swamitva Scheme is to provide loans to the villagers with the help of Property Cards, also called as Sampatti Card ( Ownership Card) in vernacular. However, after a long wait, Prime Minister, on 11 October, initiated distributing the Sampatti Cards in a video conference held in the Capital City.
- 1 Property Card | What is it? How to Apply
- 1.1 Features of Property Card Under PM Swamitva Yojana
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for Property Card | Registration Form 2021, State Wise
- 1.3 State Wise Property Card Apply, Official Websites List
- 1.4 Quick List
- 1.5 How can the applicants check their names in the PM Modi Swamitva List?
- 1.6 What is the procedure to check the status of the Sampatti Card by the government?
- 1.7 Who are the eligible beneficiaries of the PM Swamitva Scheme 2021?
- 1.8 What is the mandatory information that an applicant should give when registering the property card?
Property Card | What is it? How to Apply
As discussed, the Property Cards Cover under the Swamitva Yojana Scheme introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Since the scheme’s inception, the government conducted a survey using drones to identify the villagers’ residence. After the identification of properties, the government maps the properties digitally and issue property cards. Under this scheme, the government distributes identification cards called Property cards for the rural population called Sampatti Cards or the ownership cards. Moreover, these property cards help the villagers take loans from the banks and get eligible for other financial benefits under this scheme. The applicants can start applying for the property cards online through the official portal and the SMS Alert sent by the government.
This article explains the Property Cards issued by the government, Online Registration and Application Procedure, to avail the Sampatti Cards Online.
Features of Property Card Under PM Swamitva Yojana
Let us see the features of property cards distributed under the Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2021.
- The Property Cards distributing under the Swamitva Scheme prepared with the help of digital survey using drone technology.
- Sapatti Cards are specially designed for the people of the village and rural areas.
- Property Cards are the reflection of the ownership of the residential properties of the owners.
- Using the Sampatti Cards, the citizens can avail of the loans from the government.
- Besides the availing loans, the people can also get the government’s financial benefits by showing it as an identity.
How to Apply Online for Property Card | Registration Form 2021, State Wise
Find out the online application procedure and registration form for applying for the property cards under the PM Modi Swamitva Yojana.
- The identified beneficiaries under the Swamitva Scheme will receive an SMS alert to their Aadhar Linked Mobile Number after the official launch of the Ownership Card Scheme. The applicants then should follow the below steps to apply online for the Property Cards.
- After receiving the SMS alert from the PMO, the applicants can find a link in their inbox.
- Click on the link received to your mobile number.
- It redirects the beneficiary to the new registration page.
- Start registering for the Property Card by entering the basic details like Aadhar and other information.
- Verify after filling all the necessary details and click on submit.
- After the submission of the registration form, the system issues the Property Card.
State Wise Property Card Apply, Official Websites List
Let us see the State Wise Official Website List for applying the Property Cards Online.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Refer the Article : PM Swamitva Yojana
Property Card FAQ’s
How can the applicants check their names in the PM Modi Swamitva List?
The applicants can check the status of their names by visiting the local panchayat office nearby.
What is the procedure to check the status of the Sampatti Card by the government?
The eligible beneficiaries will receive an SMS alert from the PMO, which lets the applicant know about the property card’s current status.
Who are the eligible beneficiaries of the PM Swamitva Scheme 2021?
All the village population whose properties are listed in the government’s database are eligible for the PM Swamitva Scheme 2021.
What is the mandatory information that an applicant should give when registering the property card?
The applicant must have Aadhar Card Information along with the Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar.