Truth Behind the Pradhan Mantri PM Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021-40k Allowance and Online Registration Process
Since the last decade, social media’s role has gained its prominence because of fast access to any information. The role of social media has both its advantages and disadvantages. On the other side of the coin, social media is used to spread false news by various less authenticated sources. In similar lines, since the past few days, information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana is going viral on social media and the internet. The news that has been going on social media is that PM Narendra Modi has announced 40,000 Rupees Allowance under the Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Let us see the PM granting 40000 Rupees to the Married Girls and the truth behind the most circulated news on social media.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Truth Behind the 40k Allowance under Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Truth Behind Online Registration Form or Application Process
- 1.2.1 Facts about PM Kanya Vivah Scheme FAQ’s
- 1.2.2 According to the news on social media, what is the government’s amount to the parents of unmarried daughters under the PM Kanya vivah Scheme?
- 1.2.3 What are the disadvantages of fake news that are circulating on social media?
- 1.2.4 Is there any truth behind granting the 40000 allowances to the people under this scheme for unmarried girls’ parents?
- 1.2.5 What is the government’s version regarding the news that spread about the Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021?
Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
This article explains the facts of the PM Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021, 40k Allowance Provided by the government, and about the online registration form.
Truth Behind the 40k Allowance under Pradhan Mantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
- Ever since the Covid Pandemic outbreak, the spread of unauthorized news and false propaganda has increased drastically.
- Even the government has become a victim for there fake news and false allegations on the social media.
- In similar lines, a piece of information that PM Modi is granting the 40000 allowances is given to the parents planning to marry their daughters.
- Although the government is trying hard to mitigate these false allegations, it is still inevitable for the government to control fake news.
- The information regarding the fake news is now officially announced by PIB, taking Twitter as the medium.
- After the thorough fact checks, the PIB has revealed this fact to the people on social media.
- In the latest tweet, the PIB unveiled false information regarding transferring the amount to the people’s accounts.
- The PIB also claimed that if there is any information regarding the same, the government will notify it officially from the end of government.
- Moreover, the government has also advised people not to believe such false news until it comes from the authenticated sources.
Truth Behind Online Registration Form or Application Process
- As it is officially confirmed that the news regarding the PM Modi Kanya Vivah Yojana is unreal, there is nothing like an Online Registration form for this scheme.
- If there are any government plans, we will keep you updated on any process regarding the application process.
- Please keep visiting our articles for more information and the latest updates.
As advised by the government, we sincerely request you not to believe this false news and propaganda, especially regarding the government schemes and the Covid Crisis or something else. Check the authenticated websites and the news channels before you jump to a conclusion regarding the same.
Facts about PM Kanya Vivah Scheme FAQ’s
It is claimed that the government will provide a marriage allowance of 40000 to the parents of unmarried daughters under the Kanya Vivah Yojana.
The spread of false news may mislead people and lead to unnecessary conflicts among the country’s people.
Is there any truth behind granting the 40000 allowances to the people under this scheme for unmarried girls’ parents?
No, the PIB has confirmed that the news behind granting the 40000 allowances to the people under this scheme is fake and unreal.
What is the government’s version regarding the news that spread about the Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021?
The government has requested people not to believe this kind of news and other false allegations against the government.