PMKVY Courses List & job roles for interested people are discussed in this article. Get a detailed insight into all the programs being offered under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
The Indian Government, under the leadership of PM Narendra, initiated a National Skill Development Program called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. This scheme aims to provide skill development and employability training for the unemployed youth of India. Besides, providing the training to the candidates, the government also issues the certificate and incentives to the candidates. The candidates registering for the skill development program can choose various courses under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana. This scheme benefits the candidates to get the suitable opportunities according to the training program they attended.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY)
- 1.1 List of Courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 1.2 Job Roles Offered under PMKVY Skill Development Program
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 PMKVY Courses List FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is the prime objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana?
- 1.3.3 Can I get certification after attending the skill development program under PMKVY?
- 1.3.4 Can the applicants choose their choice of the training program under PMKY Skill Development Program?
- 1.3.5 Is there any reward for the candidates after successful completion of the training program?
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana(PMKVY)
This article explains the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana Courses List, and the Job Roles offered to candidates after the completion of the training course.
Key Features of the Scheme
Let us see the key features of the PMKVY scheme in details, as shown below.
- PMKVY is the flagship program for imparting skill training and development for the youth.
- The scheme aims to cover the beneficiaries of around 24 Lakhs.
- Skills Training is conducted under the National Skill Qualification Framework(NSFQ).
- The average monetary benefit for the candidates under this scheme is 8000 Rupees.
- The PMKVY scheme is aligned with other schemes like Digital India, Make in India, Swachh Bharat Mission.
- The training imparted under this scheme includes the Soft Skills Training, Work Ethics and Grooming etc.
Eligibility Criteria for applying the PMKVY Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for the candidates to get registered under the PMKVY Scheme launched by the government to create employable opportunities for the candidates.
- The candidates who are unemployed and the college dropouts are eligible for applying the scheme.
- Candidates applying for the scheme should have the valid Identity Proof like Aadhar Card to get qualified for the skill development program.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
List of Courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Let us see the courses offered under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to the participants enrolled under the scheme.
- Apparel, Made-ups and Home Furnishing
- Beauty & Wellness
- Capital Goods
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill Incentives (FICSI)
- Furniture and Fittings
- Gem and Jewelry
- Handicrafts and Carpet
- Indian Iron and Steel
- Indian Plumbing
- Infrastructure Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Retailers Association
- Green Jobs
- Green Jobs
- Tourism and Hospitality
Job Roles Offered under PMKVY Skill Development Program
Let us see the list of courses offered by the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana to the candidates enrolling for the program.
It offers various courses and a list of Jobs Offered under PMKVY Skills Development Program.
To find out the detailed list of courses offered under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, click on the below link.
By clicking the above link, the applicant see all the job roles offered under the PMKVY Scheme and enroll the courses according to their choice.
PMKVY Courses List FAQ’s
What is the prime objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana?
The prime objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana is to provide the skill development program to the candidates who are seeking for job and the existing jobholders.
Can I get certification after attending the skill development program under PMKVY?
The candidates will receive the certificates from PMKVY after the completion of the training program.
Can the applicants choose their choice of the training program under PMKY Skill Development Program?
The applicants can choose the choice of courses from the list before attending the training program.
Is there any reward for the candidates after successful completion of the training program?
The candidates will receive a reward of 500 Rupees after the successful completion of the program.