Step by Step Guide to Apply Online Loan and Login Procedure for PMEGP Loan Scheme 2021 @kviconline.gov.in
The government of Indian has initiated a loan subsidy scheme called PMEGP. The abbreviation for PMEGP is Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme. The main objective of this scheme to encourage people to start their businesses with the help of subsidized loans. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is liable for executing the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme at the national level. Moreover, the government will bear 90-95% of the total project cost of the beneficiary. The loan tenure ranges from 3 years to 7 years.
The interested applicants can apply and register online on kviconline.gov.in for the PMEGP Loan Scheme to start their own business.
PMEGP Loan Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to Apply and Login, Eligibility Criteria for the PMEGP Loan Scheme on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for PMEGP Loan Scheme
Let us look at the eligibility criteria for the applicants to get eligible for the PMEGP Loan Scheme launched by the Government of India.
- The applicant should complete at least 18 years of age.
- The candidate’s qualification should be from class VIII and above.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs), Charitable Trusts, Co-operative societies can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Essential Documents Required
Let us see the list of documents that an applicant required to carry for applying for the PMEGP Self Entrepreneurship Loan.
- Aadhar and PAN
- Category and Caste Certificate
- Project Report
- Certificate of Rural area
- Education, Skill Development or Entrepreneurship Development Training Certificate.
Subsidy Rate for General Category
|Area Rate of Subsidy||Percentage|
Subsidy Rate for Special Category
|Area Rate of Subsidy||Percentage|
[kviconline.gov.in] Apply Online for PMEGP Loan Yojana
Let us see the procedure to apply for the loan and the online registration form of self-entrepreneurship loans.
- Visit the official website of KVIC.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Click on the PMEGP icon on the Home Page.
- It then redirects the online applicant to the official page of PMEGP Scheme.
- On the Newly Opened Page, Click on the Online Application Form for Individual.
- It then displays the online registration form below.
PMEGP Online Registration Form 2021
- On the Right Side of the Form, the candidates can read the guidelines and instructions of the scheme.
- Enter the Aadhaar Card Number, Name of the Applicant and Click on Validate Aadhaar.
- Select the Sponsoring Agency, State, District, Sponsoring Office, Legal Type, Gender, Date of Birth Social Category, and Special Category (if any).
- Select the Qualification, Communication Address *(Taluk/Block, District, Pin Code).
- Enter Mobile Number, Number, Email ID and Pan No.
- Select the Unit Location, Proposed Unit Address (Address, Taluk, District, Pincode).
- Enter the Type of Activity.
- Enter Industry, Activity Name, Product Description.
- Enter EDP Training Undergone, EDP Training Institution Name, and Project Cost.
- Enter the Details like 1st Financing Bank, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Address, District.
- Select the Alternative Financing Bank, 2nd Financing Branch IFSC Code.
- Click on the Declaration Check Box.
- Verify all the details and click on the Save Application Data.
- It saves the application form.
- After Saving Application Data, the applicants should upload documents for final submission.
- After final submission, the applicant will get his/her username and password.
PMEGP Loan Portal FAQ’s
Who is executing the Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme?
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is liable for executing the PMEGP Scheme.
Who are eligible for applying the PMEGP Self Reliant Loan Scheme?
The applicants who are above 18 years of age and completed their class VIII education are eligible for applying for the PMEGP Loan.
What is the project cost with relevance to PMEGP?
The project cost refers to the value of the business for which the loan is applied. For manufacturing sectors, the maximum project cost can be Rupees 25 Lakh, and for business or service sectors Rupees 10 Lakh.
What is the Rate of Interest and Loan Tenure Period of the PMGEP Loan Scheme 2021?
The Rate of interest on the loans under the PMEGP scheme can be 11% to 12%. The repayment tenure range from 3 to 7 years.