Complete Details of AP Govt’s New Housing Scheme – PMAY YSR Housing Scheme, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to Apply, Application Form
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has been announced his brainchild project ” YSR Housing Scheme (PMAY YSR)” that benefits the people of the state whose dream is to have their own house.
The following article explains the details about the Housing Scheme, Eligibility Criteria & the Application Procedure of the Housing Scheme.
PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, as announced in the election manifesto 2019, proposed this scheme under the name of Former AP CM Late YS Rajasekhar Reddy as ” YSR Housing Scheme”, also called as YSR Avaas Yojana, and colloquially called as ” Pedalaku Illu Pattaalu” in vernacular. Besides, AP CM quoted that this program would benefit around 27 Lakh people in the state who are qualified under this Housing Scheme.
However, he added that the entire process goes transparent regardless of the caste, region, and political parties.
Distribution of Houses under AP YSR Housing Scheme (illa Pattalu) 2020
Previously, the government planned to distribute the houses to the beneficiaries on the eve of Ugadi this year, but postponed to 8th July 2020 due to the COVID Pandemic and considering the prevailing situations in the state.
Budget Sanctioned for Housing Scheme: In the state budget sessions, State Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy introduced for the financial year 2020-2021 sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crores for the housing sector. However, the government has also planned around 21 schemes laying emphasis on the benefits of vulnerable sections.
ALSO READ: Awas Yojana List 2020
Eligibility Criteria under PMAY YSR Awas Yojana (illa Pattalu)
The government has issued some guidelines and eligibility criteria to sort out the eligible beneficiaries under this scheme.
Below is the eligibility criteria for Andhra Pradesh YSR Awas Yojana.
- People living in urban areas with annual income level 1,44,000 and the people living in rural areas with annual income below 1,20,000 are eligible under this scheme.
- Only the people who are holding the white ration card benefit under this scheme.
- A person holding a government job in the family or a person living with the pension provided by the government will not fall under this scheme.
- A person having his own four-wheel vehicle will not fall under this program.
- Any person in the family paying income tax doesn’t come under this scheme.
- The applicants consuming less than 300 units of power monthly are eligible for this scheme.
- Should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Required Documents to be attached with YSR Housing Scheme Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Apply for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme | Online/Offline Application/Registration Form 2020
For applying to this Housing Scheme, neither the government nor the State Housing Corporation has started any application process from the people. Instead, the government has issued precise guidelines to the employees of Grama Sachivaayalam making Grama Volunteers as active members in collecting the data of the applicants through the door to door campaigning.
- The applicant should submit all the desired documents and certificates to the Grama Volunteer assigned to their region filling the manual application form along with photographs attested.
- The collected applications are then verified by concerned persons in Grama Sachivalayam and sort out the applicants who are meeting the needed criteria.
- After validation of all the particulars, they sort out the qualified applicants meeting the eligibility criteria and then made the final list available in the Grama Sachivalayam.
Here is the Sample Application form of YSR Housing Scheme illa Pattalu :
Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme | How to Check Application Status
How do you check the application status of the beneficiary applied for the YSR Housing Scheme?
In this instance, the applicants who have enrolled for the Housing Scheme can know their eligibility status by approaching the nearest Grama Sachivaalayam.
However, after the final shortlist, the beneficiaries would receive the acknowledgment of their applications to their authenticated mobile numbers. Once the beneficiary receives the acknowledgement, he could check his status online with unique identification like Aadhaar Number of the beneficiary.
YSR Housing Yojana Helpline Numbers :
Quick Links :
Related Questions and Answers
When was this scheme first announcement?
The YSR Housing scheme firstly came in news after the announcement of the election Manifesto in 2019 by YSR.
What is the expected number of beneficiaries under the PMAY YSR Housing scheme?
It is expected that more than 27 lakh people of Andhra will be benefited by this scheme.
Can i apply online for AP Awas Yojana scheme?
No, currently this scheme is functional in manual mode. You can fill in the form and submit at the Sachivalayam office to the concerned person.
How will the beneficiaries be selected?
After collecting all the applications, concerned officials will check the details of all applicants. All those applicants who don’t fulfill the eligibility conditions will be removed from the list. In this way, final beneficiary list will be created.