Get Complete Details of Newly launched Affordable Rental housing scheme in the Leadership of PM Modi | Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARHC Scheme), Find how to Apply online & View Vacant houses list
The recent COVID Pandemic has made the migrant workers move to their home town in the lockdown. However, after the unlock, the migrant workers are returning to the places they are working in. The government, to help these people started an initiation called PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex ( ARHC Scheme) which was a part of Atmanirbhar Bharat. This scheme is also known as PM Modi Rental House Scheme and the objective is to benefit the migrant workers with affordable housing for rents. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries gets a rental housing complex specially designed to Urban Migrants/ Poor (EWS, LIG) Sections. The Housing Complexes are built with basic infrastructure facilities like water, sanitage,sewage/septage,Road,electricity and other essential infrastructure.
The citizens can apply online for availing of the benefits of this scheme, and filling the registration form available online. You can also check the list of Vacant houses available under the ARHC Cheap (Affordable) rental housing scheme.
PM Affordable Rental Housing Complex ( PMAY ARHC Scheme) | Apply Online, View List
This article explains about the PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex ( ARHC Scheme),Benefits of the Scheme, Procedure to Apply Online Application/Registration Form 2021.
Benefits of the PM Modi Rental House (ARHC) Scheme
Let us see the expected benefits for the citizens to get avail of the PMAY ARHC Scheme.
- Decent Living Environment
- Effective Utilization of Vacant Land
- Promoting Investment Opportunities and Entrepreneurship
- Sustained Workforce and Increased Productivity
- Economically Productive use of Government Funded Vacant Houses
Coverage and Duration PMAY AHRC Scheme
- AHRC’s will be implemented in all the urban areas taking the 2011 census into consideration.
- The scheme is applicable to Towns,Notified Planning Areas,and Areas of Development/ Industrial Development Authorities.
- The projects under AHRC’s will be applicable for consideration and funding till mission period of March 2022 PMAY-U.
- The projects approved will continue for another 18 months to enable fund release and completion of projects.
PMAY Affordable Rental House Scheme Apply Online, ARHC Application/Registration Form 2021@ arhc.mohua.gov.in
Let us see the procedure to fill the online application/registration form for applying the PMAY Housing Complex Scheme.
- Visit the Official Portal of PMAY ARHC Scheme.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, in the Menu Bar, Click on the Login Tab.
- It redirects the user to the given page below.
- In the Menu Bar, Select the Registration Tab. The Registration Tab Expands into Private and Public Entities.
- Click the Private and Public Entities from the Menu Bar.
- It then opens up a registration form, as shown below.
PMAY Sasta Rental House Scheme Online Application Form@ arhc.mohua.gov.in
- Enter the Name of Enterprise/Business, Type of Organisation, Enter the Registered Address, State, City/Area/Municipality, Postal Code, GST Number.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of the Owner Details as printed on the Aadhar Card.
- Enter Mobile Number, Email ID and Verify the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and Click on the Submit Button.
How to Check List of Vacant House available under PM Cheap Rental House Scheme
If you interested in checking the list of vacant houses under this scheme, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website of ARHC
- Go to the “Dashboard” section & Click on “Listing Status of Vacant House”
Affordable Rental Housing Complex ( ARHC Scheme) FAQ
Who are the beneficiaries of the PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme?
The poor and the migrant labours who can’t afford houses at high rents will get benefit from the PMAY ARHC Scheme.
Do the applicants required to pay any registration fee for registering to the PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme?
No, the applicants need not pay any form of the registration fee to get register for the PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Scheme.
Can I apply offline for the PMAY Affordable Rental Housing Complex Scheme?
As per the information sources, the applicants can apply to the PMAY ARHC Scheme only through Online Mode.
Do the applicants required to upload any documents on the PMAY ARHC Portal?
The applicants are required to fill the necessary details, and it is not necessary to upload any documents while in the registration process.