This article provides detailed information about PM UDAY Yojana. The official name is “Pradhan Mantri – Unauthorized Colonies in Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana“.
Under this scheme, people from unauthorized colonies get ownership rights. An online portal is already active for the online registry of the houses who fall under such colonies. One can fill the online application form and obtain the registry papers by paying a very nominal fee.
As per a report, around 40 lakh people living in unauthorized colonies in Delhi will get ownership of their homes under PM UDAY Yojana. Apart from this, they can now obtain load against their houses & flats.
Here are some statistics regarding the scheme that were shared by minister Hardeep Singh Puri
Here is the data till 14th February 2019
- About 2.15 lakh applications received by DDA
- 20% population included in the scheme
- 50% registry done
Required Documents to be attached along with Application
- Latest GPA / Latest Ownership Document
- Agreement to Sell
- Payment Document
- Possession Document
- Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order
- Documentary Proof of Construction prior to 01.01.2015 (In case of Built-Up properties)
- Property Tax Mutation Document, if any
- Electricity Bill
- Any other Document of Ownership
Here is the step by step process to apply online :
Step 1 >> User Registration
First of all, the applicant needs to get registered (sign up) by entering the Details for Communication along with the Property Details for which the application is being filed.
- In order to register, Visit this Page
- After entering all information correctly, the applicant needs to submit the registration form
- After the successful user registration, an acknowledgment receipt will appear, you can note it down or take the print out
(In single application, the applicant may also apply for rights against more than one property)
STEP 2 >> Online Application Form Filling
Once the registration is complete, the applicant needs to login to fill in the online application form.
- In order to login, click on “File Application” on the home page or go to the page from HERE
- Enter your mobile number & click the “Send OTP” button. Once you get SMS on your phone, enter the code in space provided and enter the captcha code. Click on Login to proceed
- This opens up the online application form filling the page
- On the right Top corner of the Application Page, you will see a link that contains details of the Empanelled Agency for fixing Geo-Coordinates of your property.
- The applicant (you) needs to contact the Agency and request for fixing Geo-Coordinates.
- The Agency will visit the property and fix the Geo-Coordinates & upload the same in DDA Portal.
- Once the Geo-coordinates are uploaded by the GIS Agency in the DDA Portal, the applicant will receive a unique “GIS ID” on the registered mobile number and email id. This ID needs to be entered in the application form
Following information shall be entered correctly in the form
- Property Detail
- Details of Land on which property is situated
- Details of Property Owners
- Floor (s) for which the application is made.
- After you have filled every piece of information, double-check the filled information again. Click on “Preview Draft” to check what data you have entered. If all looks good, you can submit the application by accepting declaration clauses & uploading the signature file.
- Before you could do a final submission of your application, you will need to enter the OTP for verification again
- Once done, take the print out the application for future references
How Check Delhi PM Uday Yojana Application List & Status Online
If you have applied online, you will be glad to know that you can easily check online the current status of your application. Here are the steps:
Visit the Official Website
- Click on “Published Applications” or “Disposed Applications”
- This opens up a page which contains the application list and corresponding to that the status of the application
We hope this article gave you detailed information regarding Pradhan Mantri Uday Yojana i.e. How to apply, how to check status etc.
Related Questions & Answers
What is the Complete name of PM UDAY Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri – Unauthorized Colonies in Delhi Awas Adhikar Yojana.
Is it possible to apply online under this scheme?
Yes, people with houses or flats in unauthorized colonies can apply online and get registry.
What documents or information is required to be filled in by the applicants?
Latest GPA / Latest Ownership Document, Agreement to Sell,Will, Payment Document, Possession Document
, the Previous Chain of Documents in Serial order, Documentary Proof of Construction prior to 01.01.2015 (In case of Built-Up properties), Property Tax Mutation Document, if any, Electricity Bill,Any other Document of Ownership
How to Contact Helpline?
Helpline Details are available here – https://delhi.ncog.gov.in/HelpDesk1
Also Check –