Is there any scheme which is called PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana? The central and state governments run many schemes for the countrymen. People apply and take benefits under various schemes like education, health, employment, housing, ration, etc. There is a definite process for introducing any new scheme. Governments discuss in the house, pass the cabinet, then some plan comes on the ground. Fake news has flooded on Facebook, WhatsApp or other social media platforms these days.
In the name of the Modi government’s schemes, a message is becoming increasingly viral these days. It is being claimed that under the Prime Minister’s Ramban Suraksha Yojana, along with free treatment of coronavirus, the central government is assisting Rs 4000 to all the youth. This news is completely fake. Social media has now become the platform for all this fake news to get circulated to many people. People who receive it mostly believe in this fake news and get registered on the website given in that link stated in the message. This enables sensitive and personal information of people known to others who trouble them.
PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana
This article is about PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana- Rs 4000 benefits the news claims we get and the actual truth behind PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana 2022, and the supporting facts behind the most propogated PM Ramban Suraksha Scheme.
Rs 4000 benefit -PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana
These days, this information about the Prime Minister’s Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana is becoming viral on social media that the central government has started this scheme. On registering in this, the government gives Rs 4000 to the people for free treatment and security.
In fact, in this era of the information revolution, any message goes viral so fast that it spreads among many people, whether right or wrong. Till the time the correct information comes out about it, some people become victims of such fraud.
Please Visit Our Articles
The truth behind PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana
As shown below, let us see the truth and facts behind PM Rambhan Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- The Central Information Agency (PIB) has a fact check wing, PIB Fact Check, which investigates and denies false and misleading information being spread about the government, ministries and departments associated with them.
- PIB is the premier agency for informing newspapers and electronic media about the policies, program initiatives and achievements of the Government of India.
- #PIBFactCheck has also denied the rumour that is being spread about the panacea security scheme going viral on social media.
- Before believing such claims, know that they are completely fake. The Government of India is running no such scheme, and this has been proved in PIB Fact Check.
- PIB has tweeted something like this, warning people about this claim.
- Finally, please note that the help of PIB Fact Check can be taken to know whether any news related to the government is true or fake. PIB has cautioned you never to share your personal information on such websites. Beware of such frauds happening in the name of the central government.
- If You have doubts about any such information, video, or photo related to the government, ministry, or any department under the government, you can WhatsApp on +91 8799711259. You can also email email@example.com for details. Apart from this, you can also contact the team on Twitter @PIBFactCheck or /PIBFactCheck on Instagram or PIBFactCheck on Facebook.
All the interested persons can check the social media posts of PIB Fact Check to find more information about the facts behind the Ramban Yojana.
FAQs on Truth Behind Rambaan Yojana 2022
Is PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana there really?
PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana is just fake news that is circulated on social media networking sites. People believed that it was true and started registering in the link provided in the false message.
How much amount is claimed to be provided to the beneficiary of PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana?
It is claimed that Rupees 4000 will be provided to the beneficiaries of PM Ramban Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Who checks whether the information provided in the pictures, videos or websites is true relating to the ministry or government schemes and policies?
PIB is the premier agency for informing newspapers and electronic media about the policies, program initiatives and achievements of the Government of India. The help of PIB Fact Check can be taken to know whether any news related to the government is true or fake.
How to contact PIB in case of any doubts regarding schemes and policies of the Government of India?
You can WhatsApp on +91 8799711259. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Apart from this, you can also contact the team on Twitter @PIBFactCheck or /PIBFactCheck on Instagram or PIBFactCheck on Facebook.
Last Updated on January 26, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari