Step by Step Guide to Apply PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021, Portal, Scheme Benefits, Online Registration Form @ sbm.gov.in/gdbw20/
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana (गोबर-धन योजना) for the citizens in 2018-19. The government started this scheme in the Haryana and Chattisgarh. The acronym for the GOBAR-Dhan is Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources. The prime objective of the scheme is energy and wealth with waste materials like cow dung. Moreover, the project will convert the dung and waste products into compost, bio-gas, and bio-CNG. The interested applicants can visit the official notification for more details regarding the scheme.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal sbm.gov.in/gdbw20/ and apply for the Gobardhan Yojana.
PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021, Official Portal, Benefits of the Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Online Registration Form.
Official Web Portal of Gobhar Dhan Yojana
- As discussed, the government launched this scheme to convert the wastes into bio-gas based energy.
- The government also launched the official portal for the Gobardhan Yojana.
- Click Here to get redirect to the official web portal of the Gobardhan Yojana.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gobardhan Scheme
Let us see the benefits of the Gobardhan Scheme launched by the Union Government.
- The scheme’s primary benefit is to convert the cattle dung, agricultural waste, and kitchen waste into bio-gas-based energy.
- The rural farmers can use this solid waste and cow dung in their fields and can also use it as manure, fertilizer, bio-gas and bio-fuel.
- Moreover, the project encourages and impacts the 3E’s in the Panchayats.
- The project makes the villages clean and hygiene and also increase the income of the farmers.
- It makes the farmers self-reliant by converting the waste material into energy.
- The pile of cattle dung is used to generate the bio-energy.
- It increases the standard of living of the Rural People.
- The government has also considered around 115 districts for implementing this project.
How to Apply for PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana Online @ sbm.gov.in/gdbw20/
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana. This process is for the aspirants who wish to apply for the Gobardhan Project.
- Visit the Official Portal of Gobardhan Yojana.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Select and Click on the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021 Link
- It then opens up the Registration Form, as shown below.
Gobardhan Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Under the Personal Details Section, Enter the Name and Email ID.
- Under the Address Details, Enter / Select the Complete Address, State Name, District Name, Block Name, Gram Panchayat Name, Village Name.
- Under the Registration Details Section, Enter the Preferred User ID, Mobile Number.
- Click on the Link: Click here for OTP to Verify Mobile Number.
- It then generates the OTP to your registered mobile number. Copy and Paste the OTP in the respective field.
- Enter the Password and Confirm Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- After the successful registration, the system then generates the application number to the applicant.
- Keep the application number safe for future references.
Procedure to Login on Gobar Dhan Portal
Let us see the procedure to Login on the Gobar Dhan Portal with the below image.
- Visit the Official Portal of Gobhar Dhan.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Login Button on the following page.
- Enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- It then takes the online user to user dashboard.
Gobar Dhan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility criteria for applicants to get eligible for the Gobar Dhan Yojana.
- The applicant farmers should be from the rural areas of India.
- The scheme will be only for the people who are farmers by profession.
Essential Documents Required
Find out the list of documents that an applicant should submit for the registration of the Cow Money scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E mail ID
- Passport Size photo
Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
Government of India,4th Floor
Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan (formerly, Paryavarn Bhawan)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003.
PM Modi Gobar Dhan Yojana 2021 FAQ’s
What is the full form of GOBHAR with relevance to the PM Modi Gobar Dhan Yojana 2021?
The acronym for the GOBAR-Dhan is Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources.
What is the prime objective of the PM Modi Gobhardhan Yojana 2021?
The scheme’s prime objective is energy and wealth with waste materials like cow dung, vegetable waste, and other waste materials.
Do the farmers derive any benefit from the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021?
Yes, the farmers can double their income using the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 201.
What is the official portal of the PM Modi Gobardhan Yojana 2021?
The official portal of the Gobhar Dhan Yojana is sbm.gov.in/gdbw20/.