All about PM Modi Ghar Tak Fibre Scheme | Fiber Broadband ( Bharatnet) Yojana 2021, Apply, Online Service Delivery
In a dream of making India Digital, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been initiated a project called Digital India. Now, to reach the idea of Digital India to everywhere across the country, PM has recently announced a scheme called PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme in Bihar State, which connects 45,945 villages in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to make the broadband services available in rural and remote areas of the nation. It not only makes India Digital but also makes the rural population to avail of different government services online.
The Ghar Tak Fiber allows rural citizens to access High-Speed Internet Services. The citizens who want to avail of these services have to register online for the Bharatnet Services.
PM Modi Ghar Tak Fibre Scheme | Fiber Broadband ( Bharatnet) Yojana 2021, Apply, Online Service Delivery
In this article, we explain to you about the PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme, Fiber Broadband ( Bharatnet) Scheme 2021, Procedure to Apply for the scheme and about the Online Service Delivery.
Highlights of Fibre Broadband ( Bharatnet) Yojana 2021
Let us have a look at the key highlights of the Fiber Broadband Scheme in India.
- The Fiber Broadband ( Bharatnet) Scheme aims to make the Indian Villages Digital.
- PM Narendra Modi has recently launched this scheme in Bihar, and it undergoes different phases until all the villages across India enable with High-Speed Internet Services.
- It connects 45,945 villages digitally with High-Speed Internet Services.
- Common Service Centres undertook this scheme ( CSC’s) Operating in India. The CSC’s aims to provide Fiber To The Home ( FTTH) Broadband Sevices.
- This scheme enables different income sources to villages by creating employment in various sectors like Rural BPO, E-Commerce, e-Education, Tele-Medicine, Online -Banking etc.
How to Apply for PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme
Let us see the procedure to apply online for PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme Online.
- Visit the official portal of the Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page.
- On the Home Page, Click on the Registration Link.
- It then opens up the Online Registration Page.
- Enter the personal details of the applicant like Name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Complete Address Details, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Also, Enter the other details like Identity Card, the purpose of the broadband connection etc.
- Verify all the details and click on Submit Button in the application form.
- It generates an application number as an acknowledgement.
- Keep the application details and the acknowledgement safe for future reference.
NOTE : At this instance, there is no provision for online applications on the portal. We will keep you update once after the online applications are invited on the portal.
Online Service Delivery
- The core idea of the Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme is to make the villages digital by providing the high-speed broadband services at the doorsteps of the citizens.
- The Bharatnet scheme saves the time and energy of the rural citizens as almost every government and non-government services has now became digital and online.
- The citizens can avail of all the government services online, which enhances the service delivery options in villages and rural areas.
- It creates employment to the various sectors like BPO, E-Commerce, Online Banking etc.
- The citizens can enjoy the services at minimal costs without visiting the government offices manually.
PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme FAQ
What is the aim of launching PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme?
PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme enables the rural population to access high-speed Internet Services in the villages.
What is the tentative date for the start of the online application process for Bharatnet Fiber Scheme?
According to the sources, the online application process for the scheme is not yet started.
Who is coordinating the PM Modi Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme?
This scheme will coordinate by village level Common Service Centers ( CSC’s)
Where and when the Bharatnet Scheme officially launched?
The Bharatnet Scheme officially launched in Bihar on 21 Septemberer 2021.