There is news going viral on the Internet for a few days that the government has launched the Pradhan Mantri (PM Modi) Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021. It has also been heard that the government will issue Rupees 3,500 as an incentive to the unemployed in the country. This message has created a lot of hopes to the unemployed. Moreover, the unemployed youth in the country has been waiting for the official announcement from the government. However, a few people were saying that the scheme is fake.
Through this article, we try to explain to you about the Pradhan Mantri (PM Modi) Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 try to answer you whether the news is fake or real.
Pradhan Mantri (PM Modi) Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
This article explains the PM Modi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana and presents the complete research information of Hindiyojana about the rumours about the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 and Consequences of fake news.
Is Pradhan Mantri (PM Modi) Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Real or Fake?
- As discussed, it has been said that the government will provide Rupees 3,500 for every unemployed in the country.
- Moreover, a couple of posts have also been circulating on the Internet and in other messaging apps.
- The news has already circulated to the various people in the country and raise expectations on the scheme.
- At the same time, it has also created a sense of doubt in the people that is the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme real or fake?
Complete Research Details by Hindiyojana.in
- Regarding the same, the Hindiyojana has started research to find the PM Modi 3,500 allowance for the unemployed in the state.
- After our research from the official sources of information, it has been found that the scheme is FAKE, and there is no such scheme the government has launched.
- After referring to the PIB data, we are presenting you this information, the Indian Government’s Fake News Checking Organisation.
- We have also presented you the tweet that has posted on Twitter by the PIB.
- So, the Hindi Yojana requests all the citizens to please don’t believe in such false news. We also request you try to restrain yourself from spreading these false messages on social media without confirming it by checking on the official sources of information.
Consequences of spreading Fake News on the Internet
According to the Cyber Laws, following or spreading fake news on the Internet is a punishable offence. Let us see the negative consequences of encouraging such news or information.
- It is a punishable offence to participate or encourage false or fake news, especially on social media.
- Any persons involved in such activities will have to face legal issues.
- These kinds of false and fake news will create conflicts between the people and the government.
- They also lead to conflicts among the people in the nation.
- It damages the reputation of the government in the nation.
- The false and fake news will also affect the fame of the individuals and politicians in a negative.
Note: We kindly request you not to encourage or involve or follow these kinds of fake news that disturb the everyday life of the people in various ways. Please follow our articles to know about the latest schemes and initiations from both the state and central governments.
PM Modi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 Real of Fake FAQ’s
What is the objective of the PM Modi Bherojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 as per the rumours?
The objective of the PM Modi Bherojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 is that the government will provide an unemployment allowance of Rupees 3500.
Is the Pradhan Mantri Bherojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021 real or fake?
As per the PIB Tweet, it has been confirmed that the Pradhan Mantri Bherojgari Bhatta Yojana is fake.
What is the role of PIB in India?
PIB is the Indian Government Fake News checking agency that verifies any false information or rumours on the Internet.
How can one check whether the news or any schemes genuine or fake?
The citizens should check the news is real or fake by following the information from the government’s official portals.