Complete Details about PM Kusum Yojana 2021, Step By Step Official Guidelines, Notification PDF
Continuing the row of initiations, the Indian Government has been launching many schemes for the people’s welfare. It has launched another project called KUSUM (Kisan Energy Security and Upliftment Maha Abhiyan) कुसुम योजना. The scheme aims to provide solar pumps to the farmers to utilize their wasted lands. Moreover, the farmers will be assisted in producing solar energy on barren lands and selling the surplus to the grid. Through this scheme, the farmers will get around 90% of the subsidy on the total cost of the individual solar pump installed in their respective lands.
The applicant farmers can visit the Official Guidelines, Notification PDF of the PM Kusum Scheme.
- 1 PM Kusum Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Guidelines of Solar Panel Scheme
- 1.2 [Solar Pump Scheme] Guidelines and Notification PDF @ mnre.gov.in
- 1.3 Quick Links
- 1.3.1 Kusum Solar Panel Scheme FAQ’s
- 1.3.2 What is Kusum Solar Yojana 2021 introduced by the Government of India?
- 1.3.3 What is the subsidy the applicants can avail of from the Government under the Kusum Yojana?
- 1.3.4 What is the total budget for Kusum Yojana 2021?
- 1.3.5 Do the banks provide any loans to the farmers applying for the Kusum Solar Panel Scheme?
PM Kusum Yojana 2021
This article explains the details about the PM Kusum Yojana 2021, Official Guidelines, Notification PDF, Components, Features, Eligibility Guidelines on the official portal.
“In this instance, the PM Kusum Yojana official website kusum.online is now not working. IN such cases, the candidates take the assistance on PM Kusum Yojana can now contact at 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404 (Toll Free: 1800-180-3333) or visit the official website at mnre.gov.in.”
Components of PM Solar Pump Scheme
Let us see the components of the Kusum Scheme launched for the farmers’ welfare in the country.
- In the first phase of the scheme, the power department collaborating with other departments will work towards distributing solar pumps.
- Under this scheme, the Government constructs solar power plants to produce the required power.
- The 3rd phase includes setting up the tubewells to generate a certain amount of energy.
- In the final step, the Government will modernize the old pumps and install the new pumps.
Features of the Kusum Scheme
Let us see the features of the Kusum, the Solar PumP distribution scheme introduced by the Government.
- The scheme is introduced to use solar power effectively by the farmers.
- Beneficiary farmers should pay only 10% of the total cost of the pump. However, 90% of the subsidy will be paid by the Government.
- The subsidy amount will get credited directly to the bank accounts of the farmers.
- The farmers can utilize their wastelands for installing the solar pumps.
- Banks will provide 30% of the amount as loans to beneficiaries.
Eligibility Guidelines of Solar Panel Scheme
Let us see the eligibility criteria for the applicants to get eligible for the Kusum Scheme.
- The applicant should possess the Aadhaar Card to get eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates applying for the scheme should be farmers by profession.
- The farmer should have an active bank account in his name.
[Solar Pump Scheme] Guidelines and Notification PDF @ mnre.gov.in
- The Government has given all the guidelines in the official notification released.
- The candidate can go through all the guidelines in the notification released in the pdf form.
- Click Here to find out all the Government’s policies for the applicants to avail of the Solar Pump Scheme.
Contact No: 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404
PM KUSUM Toll Free Number: 1800-180-3333
Kusum Solar Panel Scheme FAQ’s
What is Kusum Solar Yojana 2021 introduced by the Government of India?
The Kusum Solar Panel Scheme is a jointly run scheme by both the Central Government and State Governments in which the Kusum Solar pumps are given to the farmers on subsidy.
What is the subsidy the applicants can avail of from the Government under the Kusum Yojana?
The subsidy amount depends on the respective governments of the state. The Government gives a subsidy of 50% to 90%.
What is the total budget for Kusum Yojana 2021?
The Government has announced that it is going to invest 1.4 Lakh Crore for PMKY.
Do the banks provide any loans to the farmers applying for the Kusum Solar Panel Scheme?
The banks will provide loans up to 30% of the total cost of the solar pumps.