The Central Government came up with this initiative of the PM kisan FPO yojana, which was announced by Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This is a programme for all of India’s small – scale and marginal farmers. The central government promotes farmers’ agricultural land and organises farmers’ produce under this system. If you wish to learn more about the FPO yojana Benefits and features, as well as PM kisan FPO yojana online registration 2022 continue reading till the end.
About the PM kisan FPO yojana
The PM kisan FPO yojana was initiated in 2019 for all farmers. Farmers would receive 5 lakh rupees to establish their private businesses under this plan. Rather than taking hefty debts from a loan shark, all farmers now get funding from the federal government. This programme is critical for all farmers who lack the financial resources to begin their own business. If you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements, you may submit your application online using the official website for the PM kisan FPO yojana online registration 2022.
Who are eligible under the PM kisan FPO yojana?
Before going over the steps for PM kisan FPO yojana online registration 2022, let us take a look at the eligibility criteria for the scheme
- A person’s occupation should be that of a farmer.
- The applicant must be a member of the FPO.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- In plains, there can be 300 farmers in one FOP
- In the steep terrain,100 farmers are covered under a single FPO.
- It is required to be a member of the FPO group.
- Applicants must have their own cultivable land.
Key features of the PM kisan FPO yojana
To become a member of the programme. At least 11 farmers must organise and start their own agricultural enterprise. Over 10,000 new farmers have launched their own agriculture businesses as of today. This system provides significant benefits for farmers in our country, as seen below.
- Mr Kailash Chaudhary, Union Minister of State for Agriculture, announced that the Central Government has created 10,000 new FPOs.
- Based on business merit, the Central Government of India has provided financial assistance of 15 lakh rupees.
- The entire sum was disbursed in three years.
- The plan is expected to cost 6865 crore rupees by 2024.
- Farmers working in FPO have been assisting the government for the past five years.
- FPO receives the same benefits as other businesses under this plan.
- As of today, around 30 lakh farmers are expected to profit from this initiative.
- The scheme’s main goal is to boost the farming/agricultural industry.
PM kisan FPO yojana online registration 2022 – Apply Online
If you are looking to register FPO under the PM kisan FPO yojana online registration 2022, you will have to register yourself on the official eNam portal. Follow the below mentioned steps to start with the registration process.
- Visit the official eNam portal from any internet enabled device.
- Select the option for Registration which can be found on the top left side of the page. Users should now be redirected to a new registration page.
- Select your registration type and fill in all the relevant details like bank details, address etc. After you are done, double check all the details to see if they are accurate and hit register.
- Users should now be promted with a confirmation pop up, asking the user to check further instructions in their registered email ID.
- Now login using your registered email ID using the eNam platform. Solve the captcha before login.
- On the next page, users will be asked to register with APMC. Find the option on the top of the dashboard to register yourself.
- Next, users should be redirected to the APMC registration page. Enter all the details as mentioned.
- Hit Save when you are done. Users should get a conformation prompt as seen below.
- Now login again and find the option for Entry Exit on the top menu, click on Transaction and choose “registration Notification” in the submenu.
- On the next page, choose agent type as “Seller” and hit Search.
- Users should find their new registration in the list.
- Scroll to the right and choose the option “Details”. This should give you an entire overview of the registration.
- Hit cancel and select your name from the list and select the option “Approve” on the top.
- You will now be redirected to the Master Setup Report page.
- You are done with the registration process.
Last Updated on May 27, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari