Read this article and find out what the Planetarium Innovation Challenge is all about, how you can apply for it, the important dates for the challenge, what prize you may receive if you win and how to apply online on the website @innovate.india.mygov.in
Planetarium Innovation Challenge, How to Apply, Dates & Prizes
- MyGov India has launched the Planetarium Innovation Challenge especially keeping in mind and to boost up the Indian start-ups and tech interested people.
- The challenge aims to bring together the tech firms and Startups which have an Indian origin but are based out of India to make planetariums system software using the latest technologies including Augmented Reality (A.R.), Virtual Reality (V.R.), and Merged Reality (M.R.).
- Inspired by the Chandrayaan launches, the Indian Space Research Organization conducted the ISRO Quiz competition 2019 in collaboration with MyGov where several schools, parents, and enthusiastic mentors made it indeed a successful event through their active participation.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was accompanied by the Quiz winners from across the country to watch Chandrayaan 2 lunar landing live from the ISRO control room. It was such a proud moment.
- Looking forward to a repeat of the ISRO Quiz, and many other activities also in the future, Planetarium Innovation Challenge was launched by MyGov India on 11th September 2021.
- The Planetarium Challenge is a part of the prime minister’s plan regarding the nation’s progressive digital transformation under Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
Apply before this date
The last date for applying to participate in the Planetarium Innovation Challenge 2021 is 10th OCTOBER, 2021
Eligibility to participate in Planetarium Innovation Challenge
- The participants should be Indian Citizens or companies/Start-up containing most of the Indian Citizens.
- The Contest is open to the following entities:–
Start-ups, Indian Legal Entities
Registration proof shall be submitted at the time of application. It should have a minimum of 51% shareholding of Indian citizens and should not be rejected or blacklisted anywhere for government work.
- There should be no copyright on the patents or models used and the idea must be free of any errors and discrepancies. It should be legally acceptable
- The product to be developed for the Challenge should be designed and developed in India.
- The Innovation Challenge is open for participation by experts from all backgrounds related to the planetarium
Planetarium Innovation Challenge 2021 : Awards
The winners will get these awards :
1st Prize – Rs. 5 Lakh
2nd Prize – Rs. 3 Lakh
3rd Prize – Rs. 2 Lakh
Planetarium Innovation Challenge – Apply Online, Registration @ innovateindia.mygov
- Visit the official website for Planetarium Innovation Challenge which is https://innovateindia.mygov.in/
- At the left of the screen, there is a dark green box with the line written “click here to Register”, Click on that.
- After that, you will be directed to a screen where if you already registered with gov. in then you can use your login details but if you are a new user, then in the last line, you can see Register now, click on it.
- Now fill in your details like name, mobile number, email id, date of birth and click on create an account.
- Now use these credentials to log in and do participate in the challenge.
Remember the last date for applying is 10th October 2021. So, apply well before time.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Contest is open to Indian Citizens only.
- In the case of multiple submissions of entries by the same participant, only the first entry received will be considered. All other entries would stand automatically rejected.
- MyGov has the complete right to cancel the challenge, terminate or end or suspend due to any reasons at any time. The decisions regarding the prize, funding also shall be taken in the decision by MyGov and MyGov is not responsible for travel charges, or any loss done during travel, or any damage done to the model without the interference of MyGov.