Complete Details about PISA CCT Login 2021, Online CCT Test Assesment@pisa.seshagun.gov.in
The OECD has launched a portal called PISA CCT in 2009 and has been successfully continuing till date. PISA is called the Programme for International Student Assessment, giving the students the platform to compete with other students of the same age group. The portal is for the 15 years old students to participate in an online test to assess their skills and knowledge. Moreover, this portal’s launch’s main motto is to evaluate the students’ skills and expertise in the current education system.
The students who wish to test their skills in major subjects like Maths & Science can attempt the test by registering themselves on the official portal pisa.seshagun.gov.in.
PISA CCT Login
This article explains the PISA CCT Login, Overview of the Portal, Features, CCT Portal Online Assessment 2021, and Login Online on the official portal.
Overview of the PISA CCT Login Portal
|Portal Name||PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment)|
|Eligible Students||15 Year Old Students|
|Mode of Login||Online Mode|
|Contact Numbers||+91 011 2335 1532,+91 011 2376 5618,|
Features of PISA CCT Test 2021
Let us see the features and the highlights of the PISA CCT Test. This information is for the students and school management who wish to take online assessments.
- The PISA Online Test focuses on testing the students’ creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- The concentration of the assessment is majorly on the Maths, Physics, and Chemistry Subjects.
- The prestigious boards like CBSE, KVS, NVS have already been registered their students on the PISA Online Assessment Portal.
- The students within the age group of 15 years 3 months and 16 years 2 months will get eligibility for the online test.
- The PISA Assess only 5% of the students from the selected schools.
- Teachers can also attend the assessment tests conducted by the PISA Portal.
Login for PISA CCT Online Assessment @ pisa.seshagun.gov.in
Find out the online procedure to take CCT Online Assessment on the official PISA Seshagun Portal.
- Visit the Official portal of Pisa Seshagun.
- It takes the Online Users to the Home Page Below.
- Scroll Down the Home Page to find the Login Page Below.
- The concerned students and schools have to give the User Name, Password, and enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Once after clicking the Login, the students can start attempting the assessments test online.
- Let us see the sample assessment test questions for students, as shown below.
CCT Weekly Practice Test on Diksha Mobile App
The students can attend the weekly tests by downloading the Diksha App on their Mobile Phones. Let us see the procedure to download the Diksha Mobile App.
- Visit the Diksha App on your Mobile Phone.
- Install and Download the Diksha App on your device.
- Open the App and Scan the QR Code, as shown below.
- Now you can see the set of questions for the week.
- Click on the respective questions you want to answer and practice the test.
PISA CCT Portal 2021 FAQ’s
What is the minimum eligible age for the students to attempt the PISA CCT Online Assessment?
The students’ age should be between 15 years to 16 years to attempt the PISA Online Assessment.
Are the teachers eligible for taking the Online Assessment Tests on the PISA Official Website?
Yes, the teachers can also register and attempt the PISA Online Assessment Test on the official website.
How much percentage of students from each school take the online tests conducted by PISA?
PISA allows only 5% of the students from each school to participate in the test, and if it exceeds 5%, the schools will be excluded from the participation.
I want to take the weekly practice tests of PISA. Where I have to take the Online CCT Practice Tests?
The interested students can take practice tests on the Diksha Mobile App by scanning the QR Code Provided by CCT.