Apply Online for Patients Pension Scheme Haryana, Rs. 2250 Pension for Kidney / HIV / Cancer Patients, Checklist @pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in
In a recent move, the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, has announced that government will start a pension scheme for patients with various ailments. The Haryana Government will pay Rs 2250 for the patients suffering from Kidney, HIV, and Cancer Patients through this scheme. Moreover, Haryana CM claimed that the project aims to provide social security to the Kidney/HIV/Cancer patients of Haryana. Furthermore, it has been learnt that the government gathered information about the beneficiary patients.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in and apply for the Patient Pension Scheme.
- 1 Patients Pension Scheme Haryana
- 1.1 Apply Online for Kidney/HIV/Cancer Patients Pension Scheme
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.2.1 Patients Pension Scheme Haryana FAQ’s
- 1.2.2 Who has announced the Patients Pension Scheme of Haryana State?
- 1.2.3 What is the amount that applicants receive under the Patients Pension Scheme Haryana?
- 1.2.4 What is the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Patients Pension Scheme Haryana?
- 1.2.5 Is the application process for the HIV/Cancer/Kidney pension scheme live on the official portal?
Patients Pension Scheme Haryana
This article explains the online application procedure to apply for the Haryana Pension Scheme, Rupees 2250 Pension Scheme for Kidney/HIV/Patients, Checklist, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required on Social Justice Haryana’s official portal.
Apply Online for Kidney/HIV/Cancer Patients Pension Scheme
Let us see the step-by-step guide to apply for the Haryana Pension Scheme for Kidney, HIV, and Cancer Patients. This process is for the eligible patients of the Haryana State.
- Visit the Official Portal of Social Justice Haryana.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Registration Link of the Patients Pension Scheme Haryana.
- It then redirects the online users to the Registration Form of the scheme.
- The applicant should enter the Personal Details, Address Details, Health Ailment Details (HIV/Cancer/Kidney), Bank Accounts Details, etc., on the portal.
- However, there is no official information about the Online Application Process of Patients Pension Scheme in this instance.
- We will keep you updated once there is official information regarding the same.
- Please keep visiting our articles to get the latest updates on various state and union government schemes.
Patients Pension Scheme Haryana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for Cancer, HIV, and Kidney Pension Yojana.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Haryana State.
- Patients applying for the scheme should be suffering from serious ailments such as cancer, HIV.
- The interested candidates should be of more than 18 years of age. For the applicants below 18 years of age, the amount will be credited to their guardian’s bank account.
- The annual income from all the sources should not be more than Rupees 2 Lakhs.
Documents Required for Kidney / Cancer / HIV Patients Pension Scheme
Find out the list of the documents required for the patients with Kidney, Cancer, and HIV.
- Aadhaar Card (Address Proof)
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Voter Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card (ID Proof)
- 10th Marksheet (If no Birth Certificate)
- Medical Certificate (to certify applicant is suffering from severe Kidney / Cancer disease)
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana
SCO 20-27, 3rd Floor
LIC Jeevan Deep Building
Sector 17 A
Patients Pension Scheme Haryana FAQ’s
Who has announced the Patients Pension Scheme of Haryana State?
Honorable Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, has announced the Patients Pension Scheme in the State.
What is the amount that applicants receive under the Patients Pension Scheme Haryana?
The beneficiary patients will receive Rupees 2,500 every month under the Patients Pension Yojana Haryana.
What is the eligibility criteria that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the Patients Pension Scheme Haryana?
The applicants who are suffering from HIV, Cancer, and Kidney ailments are eligible for the scheme.
Is the application process for the HIV/Cancer/Kidney pension scheme live on the official portal?
No, the application forms are not available on the official portal Social Justice Portal.