Step by Step Guide to Apply and Registration Form for Patanjali Store Dealership 2021, Baba Ramdev Store Distributionship/Franchisee Process, Eligibility@patanjaliayurved.org
We are all aware of the impact the Patanjali has created in the Indian Market for selling Indigenous products. It all started with the ayurvedic products, and now it has entered into different verticals in the market. To expand and capture the market, Patanjali Stores has initiated a dealership program for Patanjali Stores. Under this program, the aspirant people can apply online for the Baba Ramdev Store Distributionship/Franchisee Process.
The interested applicants can apply for the Patanjali Store Dealership on the official portal.
- 1 Patanjali Store Dealership 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for the Dealership
- 1.2 Apply and Online Registration Form for Patanjali Store/ Dealership Online
- 1.3 Process of Baba Ramdev Store Distributionship/Franchisee @ patanjaliayurved.org
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 Patanjali Store Distributionship FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 What all dealerships can I apply to on the official portal of Patanjali?
- 1.4.3 Can I find the eligibility guidelines on the official website of Patanjali?
- 1.4.4 What are the list of the items I could sell on the Patanjali Stores?
- 1.4.5 What is the minimum area that should be required to start Patanjali Stores?
Patanjali Store Dealership 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply and register online for the Patanjali Store Dealership, Baba Ramdev Store Distributionship/ Franchisee Process, and Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for the Dealership
Let us see the eligibility criteria that the applicants should meet to get the dealership from Patanjali.
- Minimum 2000 sq. ft. area is required for Patanjali Mega Store.
- The initial investment of Rs. 1 Crore is required for Mega Store.
- A security deposit (refundable) of Rs. 5 Lakh to be deposited (2.5 Lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 Lakh in Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) in the form of a demand draft.
- Patanjali Mega Store will only be allocated in the main bazaar & prime location of the City.
- The mega-store should have a minimum distance of 2.5 K.M. in Metro City & 3.5 Km in Non-Metro City form existing Mega Store & minimum distance of 1 K.M. from existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra.
- The applicant has to deposit 5-6 photographs of the location, pan card, five passport-sized photographs, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store, etc. must be attached with the application form.
- The Institute will appoint a Vaidya at Mega Store. The store operator has to provide medical instruments to the Vaidya. The mega-store operator must arrange a sitting, drinking, toilet, etc., facilities at the store.
- The Mega-store will sell only Divya Pharmacy products, Patanjali Ayurved, and products approved by the Institute. No other item can be sold at these stores.
- Applicant must be a respectful person and should not be convicted by any court.
Apply and Online Registration Form for Patanjali Store/ Dealership Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply and register for the Patanjali Store Dealership Process Online.
- Visit the Official Website Patanjali.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page.
- Scroll Down the Home Page, and you can find the dealership form, as shown below.
Process of Baba Ramdev Store Distributionship/Franchisee @ patanjaliayurved.org
- Select the “Application for ” from the Drop Down (Mega Store, Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Aarogya Kendra).
- Enter the Name of the Applicant, Father’s Husband’s Name.
- Enter the Location for Store, District, State, and Pin Code.
- Enter the Email and Mobile Number.
- Answer the Question: Does the applicant have any other business? If yes, then please provide detail.
- Enter the Proposed Area, Expected Investment, and Answer the Question: If Associated with any Political/Social/religious institutions, give detail.
- Enter the Number of Patanjali Centers in the Name of Applicant or his family/Relatives.
- Enter the number of stores you are applying for Mega Store/Chikitsalaya/Arogya Kendra/Distributor.
- Click on the Check Box: I Agree with Terms & Conditions.
- Click on the Send Button.
- The Patanjali Executives will contact you regarding your status of the dealership.
- You can also download the guidelines for setting up the stores in your area.
Patanjali Store Distributionship FAQ’s
What all dealerships can I apply to on the official portal of Patanjali?
The applicants can apply for the Mega Store, Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Aarogya Kendra on the Patanjali Portal.
Can I find the eligibility guidelines on the official website of Patanjali?
The applicants can find out the eligibility guidelines pdf form online on the Patanjali Portal.
What are the list of the items I could sell on the Patanjali Stores?
The Mega-store will sell only Divya Pharmacy products, Patanjali Ayurved, and products approved by the Institute. No other item can be sold at these stores.
What is the minimum area that should be required to start Patanjali Stores?
The Minimum area required for Patanjali Mega Store is 2000 Sq.mts.