Orunodoi 2023 list can now be checked online, thanks to the orunodoi.assam.gov.in portal. All the beneficiaries of the Arunodoi scheme of Assam can see their names. The new list can be checked online.
To download the District wise beneficiary list or check the application status, interested persons are advised to follow the steps.
The second phase of the Arunodoi scheme, also known as Orunodoi 2.0, was announced recently. The applications were accepted from January 2023 onwards.
অৰুণোদয় আঁচনিৰ তালিকা ২০২৩ কেতিয়া প্ৰকাশ পাব – Update
নতুন অৰুণোদয় আঁচনিৰ তালিকাৰ বাবে অপেক্ষা কৰি থকাসকলক জনোৱা হৈছে যে এতিয়াৰ পৰা যিকোনো সময়তে ইয়াক মুকলি কৰিব পাৰিব। প্ৰদত্ত পদক্ষেপসমূহ ব্যৱহাৰ কৰি আপুনি হিতাধিকাৰীৰ নামৰ তালিকা পৰীক্ষা কৰিব পাৰিব।
As the application submission phase is over, all eyes are on the latest Orunodoi scheme beneficiary list. Let’s explore what we know so far.
অৰুণোদয় আঁচনি List 2023 – Key Info
|Scheme Type||Financial Assistance to Needy|
|Amount||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Old Beneficiary list||Available on orunodoi.gov.in portal|
|Website||Available on the orunodoi.gov.in portal|
Eligibility for the Scheme
To provide the benefits of the scheme, the state government crafted some eligibility conditions:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant needs to have a bank account
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
District Wise Orunodoi Scheme List 2023
The concerned department has released a district-wise list of beneficiaries. This new list can be easily accessed according to your district. As soon as you click on your district’s name, the Arunodoi beneficiaries’ names appear.
If you name appears in the list, you are entitled to all the benefits of the Assam orunodoi yojana.
Here is the district beneficiary list of Orunodoi scheme:
Arunodoi List – How is it prepared?
As a beneficiary, you should know the preparation process for the Arunodoi list.
Here is what we know:
- All the received applications are reviewed.
- Incomplete or incorrect applications are rejected
- Firstly Gram Panchayat / Urban Local Bodies (ULB) prepare a preliminary selection list from the applications received.
- Then, the Member Secretary, DLMC prepares a list and send it to District Level Monitoring Commitee (DLMC)
- DLMC then prepares the final list and published it on the orunodoi.assam.gov.in website
How to Download Orunodoi Beneficiary List
If you are willing to download the list of scheme beneficiaries, the process is quite straightforward.
Follow these steps:
- Head to orunodoi.assam.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on “View Status.”
- Now, the list of districts appears on the screen
- Click on the name of your district.
- Now, the names of beneficiaries appear on the screen
- You can Press ctrl+P and save the file as a pdf.
Checking the Orunodoi Application Status
When you applied for the scheme, a unique beneficiary number was given. Using this number, you can easily find out the status of your application i.e. if it was accepted or not.
Follow these steps:
- Go to orunodoi.assam.gov.in
- On the homepage only, click on “Beneficiary Status”
- This opens up another page. Select your district and enter the last 7 digits of your beneficiary number
- This hit the “Search” Button
- Now, check the status of your application
Particulars on Arunodoi List
Apart from the name of beneficiary, the list checking page has other details of the applicant too. These are:
Beneficiary Number, Name, LAC, IFSC, Bank Name etc.
Every beneficiary shall check if these details are correct or not. If there is any mistake, he/she must rectify it asap, so that later on no issues are faced.
|Arunodoi Asoni 2.0 Beneficiary List Check 2023||`*Soon|
|Old List||Download Now|
|Check Application Status||Check Now|
Arunodoi Scheme List – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check list?
Who is not eligible for scheme benefits?
When the Arunodoi 2.0 latest list be available for download?
Last Updated on December 6, 2023 by Vaibhav Tiwari