Register Your Complaints at Online Consumer Court, Fill Online Registration Form @ edaakhil portal
It has become a common practice nowadays to file a complaint about faulty goods and services by the consumers in the court. The courts receive complaints from the affected consumers and help them provide suitable justice to the applicants. In previous years, the complaint process used to take offline, which consumes a lot of time and the written documentation process. But, saying goodbye to the manual method, the consumer court has initiated online consumer courts to benefit citizens. Through this online initiation, the consumers can file the Complaint on the edaakhil .nic. In the portal, they can fill the online registration form available on the portal.
- 1 Online Consumer Court Complaint
- 1.1 New User Registration on the Online Consumer Court@edaakhil.nic.in/edaakhil
- 1.2 Quick Links
- 1.2.1 Online Consumer Court Complaint FAQ’s
- 1.2.2 What is the advantage of filing the consumer complaint online on the edaakhil portal?
- 1.2.3 Who can file a complaint online on the edaakhil online complaint portal?
- 1.2.4 What is the mode of payment of the Application Fee for registering a complaint?
- 1.2.5 Is it mandatory to fill in the details of the advocate details with regards to the case?
Online Consumer Court Complaint
This article explains the online consumer court, Application Process and filling the Online Registration Form on the official edaakhil portal.
Visit our Article : Driving License Lost Apply Online
New User Registration on the Online Consumer Court@edaakhil.nic.in/edaakhil
- Visit the Official Portal of edaakhil.
- It displays the welcome page and asks you to enter the website.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page below.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Complainant/Advocate Section.
- It expands into a drop-down, then click on the Registration Option.
- It displays the online filing available commissions.
- Click on Ok and Proceed.
- It then shows the new user registration form.
- In the user account information, enter the Email ID, Password, Confirm Password and Mobile Number.
- In the personal information, enter the Name, Father Name and Date of Birth.
- In the Current Address Section, Enter the Complete Address of the Applicant, State, District and Pin Code.
- In the ID Proof Document Upload Section, Enter ID Proof, ID Proof Number and Upload the ID Proof in the PDF Format.
- Enter the Security Code and Click Submit.
- Now, the users will get an OTP to the registered mobile numbers.
- On the next page, Enter the Email id, OTP Generated and Click on Continue.
- Go to your inbox of the registered email and click on the account activation link.
- Then your account gets successfully created and receives an SMS regarding the same.
Also visit our latest article : e Dharti Geo Portal
Apply Complaint on the Online Consumer Court@edaakhil.nic.in/edaakhil
- Go Back to the Home Page.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Advocate/Complainant tab and click on the Login button.
- It then takes you to the Login Page below.
- Enter the Email ID, Password and Security Code.
- Click on Login Button.
Fill Online Consumer Complaint Registration Form @ edaakhil.nic.in/edaakhil
- It then takes you to the complaint registration page, as shown below.
- In the Menu Bar, Click on the Complainant/Advocate.
- It displays the disclaimer. Please read it thoroughly and click on Ok.
- Click on the Consumer Complaints CC Button.
- Enter the Claim Amount, Place of Cause of Action (Select State and District from the drop-down) on the redirected page.
- It takes the complainant to the below case filing page.
- Click on the Case Details Tab.
- Enter the Complainant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Click on the checkboxes and select if you are a senior citizen, widow or specially-abled.
- Enter the Address, State, District and Pin Code.
- In the Opposite Party Details Section, Enter the Complete Name of Opposite Party, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Click on the checkboxes and select if he/she is a senior citizen, widow or specially-abled.
- Enter the Address, State, District and Pin Code of the Opposite Party.
- Enter the Advocate details (if you are aware).
- Enter the Advocate Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, State, District and Pin Code.
- Enter the Description of the Case Summary and Click on the Save Draft.
- And, the click on the Ok Button.
- Click on the Addition Complainant Tab from the Menu Bar.
- Tick the Additional Complainant Check Box.
- Enter the Complainant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, State, District and Pin Code.
- Enter the Advocate Details, Enter the Advocate Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, State, District and Pin Code.
- Click on the Save Draft Button to Save the details.
- You can also add the Additional Opposite Party details by clicking on the option Addition Opposite Party in the Menu Bar.
- Enter the Opposite Party Details and Click on Add.
- Click on Save Draft Button and Ok Button.
- In the Document Upload section, Upload the Index, List of Date and Events, Memo of the Parties (with Complete Address) and Complaint with Affidavit.
- You can click on the Addition Document tab to upload any additional documents.
- Click on Save Draft and Next Tab Button.
- In the last step, click on the Finalise and Submit Application Button.
- You can see the preview of all the uploaded documents and the furnished information.
- Click on the Radio Button to the commission where you want to submit the case.
- Mark the Checkbox to finalize all the details entered are correct.
- Click on the Finalise Button.
- Enter the OTP received to your Mobile Number and click on continue.
- You will receive an acknowledgment, which says the case is not finalized and now cannot be edited.
- The applicant then gets redirected to the pending cases page.
- Click on Proceed to Pay button.
- You can Proceed with payment in Offline or Online Mode.
Online Consumer Court Complaint FAQ’s
What is the advantage of filing the consumer complaint online on the edaakhil portal?
The consumers can file their complaints directly online on the portal, saving time and avoiding manual documentation.
Who can file a complaint online on the edaakhil online complaint portal?
The complainants or the advocates can visit the portal and file the complaints by filling the complaint registration form.
What is the mode of payment of the Application Fee for registering a complaint?
The applicants pay the application fee both on the online and offline modes.
Is it mandatory to fill in the details of the advocate details with regards to the case?
It is not mandatory to fill in the advocates’ details, but you can fill if you have the details handy.