The TajMahal Quick Booking is now available for tourists. It is situated just on the right bank of the Yamuna River in the heart of a Mughal Garden that spans over 17 hectares in the Uttar Pradesh district of Agra. It was created in honor of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal, with work beginning in 1632 AD and finishing in 1648 AD. The Taj Mahal is attributed as the finest architectural achievement in Indo-Islamic design. Its architectural elegance is recognized by a rhythmic mix of solids and voids, convex and concave, and light shadow; arches and domes add to the attractive feature.
If you plan to visit the Taj Mahal and want to avoid the hassle of standing in hour-long queues, getting online Taj Mahal tickets should be the best option. The government designates vendors like PayUMoney to take care of online ticketing sales. This article will elaborate on the steps to book Taj Mahal tickets online.
Steps for Tajmahal Quick Booking Tickets online
- Users will need to visit the official website for TajMahal Quick Booking tickets. A quick google search can bring up the link for you. Go to the home page and select the option for “Visiting Hours & Ticketing.”
- This will bring up a new page detailing the ticket pricing and visiting hours. We will discuss the Taj Mahal ticket price in the subsequent sections.
- Scroll down to the “Buying a Taj Mahal Ticket Online” section and select the official website for payumoney.
- Users will be redirected to ASI’s payumoney page. Users will need to choose the city and the monument they want to visit. In this case, it would be the Taj Mahal.
- Users can choose the type of visit they would like to purchase. Either They can opt for the ticket to visit the Taj Mahal, or they can choose to include the Mausoleum as well. Ticket prices would vary based on the choice. Also, choose the date and time of the visit and click on the top arrow to proceed.
- On the next page, users will need to put in the details for the visitors. Selecting the nationality will bring up the proper prices. Add the number of adults or children desired using the “Add Adult” or “Add Child” option on the left.
Once users are done with the process, they can make the final payment and receive the Taj Mahal tickets.
TajMahal Quick Booking ticket price
Below is the list of the Taj Mahal ticket prices for visitors.
- Tourists purchasing tickets online would receive a Rs 5 discount for each Indian ticket and a Rs 50 discount for every foreigner’s ticket.
- There is no admission cost for minors under the age of 15. (Both nationals and foreigners)
- If one wants to enter the main tomb, an additional Rs 200 would be required.
Do’s and don’ts to follow on your next visit to the TajMahal Quick Booking
Do’s TajMahal Quick Booking
- Tourists must help maintain the monument good and tidy by utilizing trash cans.
- Tourists are recommended to use authorized guides and photographers who display their identification cards.
- The Taj Museum, located within the Taj Mahal Complex, is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and free admission.
- No polluting cars are permitted within a 500-meter radius around the Taj Mahal. Shilpgram has parking facilities.
Don’ts TajMahal Quick Booking
- Inside the Taj Mahal, drone photography is forbidden.
- Inside the Taj Mahal, smoking and eating are forbidden. Items like mobile chargers, electronic goods (excluding cameras), and tripods are forbidden.
- Mobile phones should be set to Silent mode or Switched off.
- Please avoid bringing large bags or documents inside the monument, which may lengthen your security check.
- Inside the main Mausoleum, photography is explicitly banned.
- Within 500 meters, no polluting cars are permitted. Taj Mahal’s Radius Shilpgram has a parking facility.
- Avoid touching and harming the monument’s surfaces and textures since they are heritage monuments that require special care.
- Inside the Mausoleum, visitors are instructed not to make any noise.
- The above-mentioned forbidden goods and mobile phones are not permitted for viewing the Taj Mahal at night. Video cameras and additional batteries are not authorized; however, cameras are still accepted after the security screening.
Visiting hours of the TajMahal Quick Booking
- The Taj Mahal opens half an hour before dawn and shuts 30 minutes before sunset during regular working hours.
- On Fridays, the Taj Mahal is closed for the general public.
|+91 562 2421204
Last Updated on February 22, 2024 by Hindi Yojana Team