India vs Pakistan ODI World Cup 2023 to take place in Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad on 15th October 2023.
Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium is a cricket venue built in 1983 and remodelled in 2006 for the first time. Whenever it comes to hosting a game of cricket, the Narendra Modi Stadium has a unique vibe. The stadium was previously known as Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium until being rebranded as the Narendra Modi Stadium in February 2021 after the honourable prime minister of India, Narendra Modi.
Narendra Modi Stadium Booking
Whenever a cricket match is scheduled at Narendra Modi Stadium, the first thing fans do it book match tickets and the other thing they need to do is book parking tickets. Yes, there is option to book that too.
In this article, we are discussing in detail, the process to book match and parking tickets one by one.
Let’s get started right away.
Narendra Modi Stadium Parking Booking
About the stadium
The Narendra Modi cricket stadium is 180 yards by 150 yards in size, making it one of the largest stadiums of its kind. In addition, the Narendra Modi Stadium is also connected to a football stadium.
It has an enormous parking area and parking will be easy to get by for all fans. The stadium is located in the centre of the area, making it easily accessible from the main road. Other than the parking of the guest’s vehicles, several ambulances have been assigned to various parking spots for any type of emergency. Furthermore, according to sources, parking at the stadium is not accessible owing to security concerns. However, there are 30 parking spaces available near the stadium which can be booked in advance using a mobile app.
This post is aimed at helping fans get Narendra Modi stadium parking booking when they are going to watch a game of cricket. Users will need to download the Amda Park app to check slots for Narendra Modi stadium parking or reserve their spot for Narendra Modi stadium parking booking.
Key features of the stadium
The new stadium covers 63 acres of land and has three access points, compared to one in the original stadium, with one of the admittance sites serving as a metro station. The stadium has LED lights on the roof, rather than the standard stadium lights used at cricket fields, which are a distinctive feature. The LED lights are mounted atop a fire-resistant, antibacterial dome with a PTFE fabric that occupies 30 of the 55 metres of seating space. To make it earthquake resistant, the roof was built to be lightweight and independent of the sitting areas. The construction removes the need for pillars and allows fans to see the full field from any location in the stadium.
Narendra Modi stadium parking booking – Book Parking Slot Online
If users want to Check slots for Narendra Modi stadium parking or book slots, they must have the AmdaPark app on their phones. Let us look at the steps to book parking at the Narendra Modi stadium.
- Open the Play Store on your mobile and search for AmdaPark using the search function.
- Download the app by clicking on the install button on Play Store.
- Open the app and allow the prompts on the screen to start with the Narendra Modi stadium parking booking.
- Start the login process using your phone number. Enter your mobile number in given field and click on Send OTP.
- Once you enter the OTP sent on the mobile number, you should be redirected to the dashboard of the app.
- Click on the option of “Tata IPL 2022 Parking” You should now get a list of all the upcoming matches at the stadium. Choose the one you wish to attend.
- Once you click on the Event of your choosing, you should see all the details about the event.
- Scroll down and choose the option “Book” found at the bottom of the next page.
- Users will now be redirected to the Narendra Modi stadium parking booking page.
- Now users will have to select the date, type of vehicle you have and select the parking from the drop down menu.
- When you select the type of vehicle, you will be prompted to put in the vehicle number.
- Click the plus sign if you need to book multiple parking slots.
- Now choose the parking space you would like to opt for.
- After selecting all the options properly, click on “Book” to proceed. On the next page, go through all the details and click on “Confirm Booking” option found at the bottom of the page.
Next, the users will be redirected to the payment page for Narendra Modi stadium parking booking.
Use any of the preferred payment method to confirm your parking booking. Once the payment has been done successfully, users should get a complete parking ticket which users can furnish at the stadium to claim their parking spot.
How to check booking history?
Now that you have booked your slot for Narendra Modi stadium parking, you will need to show the ticket during the time of the event to get parking. Let us take a look at how to check booking history.
Go to the homepage of AMDA Park and click on the option “Parking History”.
Users should now be able to see all their previous bookings.
Click on the relevant ticket to furnish at the stadium to claim your parking spot.
How to Book India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 Tickets
BCCI has recently released the draft Schedule of the World Cup 2023. As per the schedule, India vs Pakistan match is scheduled on 15th October 2023 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
In this section, let’s find out how to book India vs Pak World Cup 2023 tickets. Let’s find out:
Note: Right now, ticket booking hasn’t started. However, the process we are sharing will be applicable once the tickets are ready to be sold.
- Go to Bookmyshow.com
- Then, go to the “Sports” section
- After that, you will have the option to choose the match.
- Then select the India vs Pakistan Match
- Choose the seating
- Make the online payment and confirm the ticket booking
Last Updated on June 12, 2023 by Hindi Yojana Team