All You Should Know about Nation One Ration Card Scheme,Know the Official Website & features available
Ration Card has been the vital document to the people of India. Ration Cards are issued through the Public Distribution Systems across all the states in India. With the help of Ration Cards, the people of weaker sections of the society can avail of various benefits such as essential commodities like Rice, Wheat, Sugar, etc. Moreover, Ration Card helps people to derive the different welfare schemes by the government.
Taking the Ration Card Services to the next level, the Indian government launched a flagship program called One Nation One Ration Scheme (एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना). Under this scheme, the citizens, mostly the migrant workers, can collect the ration from anywhere across India. The citizens can apply for the Ration Online, Check the List, and even the Card Status on the impds.nic.in portal.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme | Yojana Official Website, Apply, list, Status
This article explains about the One Nation One Ration Scheme, Online Application 2021, Benefits of the Scheme, Procedure to the State Wise List and Card Status on the official portal.
Benefits of One Nation One Ration Scheme
Let us see the benefits the citizens derive from the One Nation Scheme.
- The citizens can avail of this scheme from June 2021.
- The scheme benefits the migrant workers to utilize the ration card scheme anywhere across India.
- It paves the way for transparent and smooth Public Distribution Services.
Official Website ( www.impds.nic.in) of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
The official website for the One Nation One Ration Scheme is www.impds.nic.in. The full form of IMPDS is the Integrated Management of Public Distribution Systems. In the IMPDS Portal, the applicants can view information about all the states across the nation. Since the inception of the One Ration Nation Scheme, it has been estimated that 69 Crore people of 24 states have benefited from this scheme.
One Nation One Ration ((एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना)) Apply Online Format email@example.com
Let us have a glance at the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Online Format for applying to the scheme.
- The new format prescribed contains a few cardholders’ details where the states can add details as per their requirement.
- For ease of access, the ration card is in a bi-lingual format. One is in English or Hindi and the other details in the local language.
- The One Nation One Ration consists of 10 Digit Standard Ration Card Number. The first two digits indicate the state code, and the next two digits are running ration card numbers,
- In addition to these, a set of another 2 digits will be appended with ration card number to create unique member IDs for each household member in a ration card.
One Nation One Ration Scheme States List
Here is the list of 24 States and 4 Union Territories where the One Nation One Ration Scheme is being implemented.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Daman & Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme FAQ
What is the primary advantage of the One Nation One Ration Scheme?
The One Nation One Ration Scheme’s primary advantage is that the citizens can avail of the ration anywhere across the nation.
I belong to Andhra Pradesh and working living in Maharashtra. Can I get a ration in Maharashtra?
Yes, you can avail of the ration in the other state if it has started the One Nation One Ration Scheme.
What is the full form of IMPDS?
The full form of IMPDS is the Integrated Management of Public Distribution Systems.
Yes, the applicant can view the transactions like AAY, PHH, Rice, and Sugar Distribution, etc.