The current government of India is hellbent on the idea of unifying the nation. So they, therefore, they are working very hard to bring a massive change in the system for a very long time. To bring this change, the government has produced several schemes for the welfare of the complete nation. For starters, they presented the idea of the One Nation-One Health Card. Then they presented the idea of the One Nation-One tax. Similarly, they are planning to propose something even more helpful than the previous two, and it will be called the One nation-One health Card.
This initiative was launched by the Prime Minister on 15 August 2020 and is already applied in Union territories such as Andaman-Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman-Diu, Ladakh, and Lakshadweep.
What is One Nation one Health Card Scheme
This article explains the complete details about the One Nation One Health Card Scheme launched by the Union Government, Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme, Apply, Online Registration Procedure, Procedure to Fill the Registration Form online on the official portal.
Benefits of Digital Health Card Scheme
Let us look at the benefits of the One Nation One Health Card scheme launched by the Union Government of India.
- Once you have registered for the portal, you won’t have to worry about carrying your files while visiting the doctor next time.
- Your doctors shall have access to your previous ailments and chronic diseases, along with the treatment and complete medical history.
- This will help the doctors in carrying out the treatment too.
- Since all the data will be stored in one place, much time and money will be saved.
- One of the biggest benefits of this card is that it will be applicable throughout the country. So, in case you are admitted to a hospital or have to consult a doctor in a different city, you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Once you get back to your city, your familiar doctor will have all the access to the findings of the new doctor from the other city.
- The idea of the One nation-One health card is truly revolutionary, and if implied properly, it might change the complete outlook of the Indian Medical field.
- There will be nothing hidden from the medical experts anymore.
- They will know everything about their patients and will be able to deliver better than they would have before.
Eligibility for One Nation, One Health Card Yojana
Let us see the eligibility criteria for an applicant eligible for the One Nation One Health Yojana launched by the union government.
- The candidates should be permanent residents of India.
- Applicant citizens should have the Aadhar Card in their name.
- Candidates should possess all the valid documents to apply for the Health Card yojana.
One Nation One Health Card Apply, Online Registration 2021
All the interested and eligible citizens across India can apply for the One Nation One Health Card Scheme. As shown below, let us see the online procedure to apply for the One Nation One Health Card, Online Registration Form 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of the National Health Authority.
- It takes the online users to the Home Page below.
- Click on the Create Your Health ID Now button on the same page.
- It then shows the following alert as shown in the above image.
- Click on the Continue button.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Generate via Aadhar button or click on the I don’t have Aadhaar / I don’t want to use my Aadhaar for creating Health ID.
- It then redirects the online users to the below page.
- Click on the Generate via Mobile button.
- Enter the Mobile Number, and click on the checkbox agreeing on the terms and conditions.
- Now, Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then generates 6 digit OTP code to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and Click on the submit button.
- It then displays the registration form, as shown below.
- Enter the Mobile, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Health ID, Password, Confirm Password.
- Also, Enter the Date of Birth details, Select the State and Gender.
- It then generates the Health ID Card of the applicant successfully online.
- Citizens should download and print the health id card for future references.
What is the main objective of the One Nation One Health Card Scheme launched by the Union Government of India?
One Nation One Health Card is an initiative from the government to integrate all the healthcare services under one umbrella.
What is the Toll-Free number for the case of an error in the login process?
The candidate must check the health id after typing. In case of any problem, the candidates can call on the Toll-free Number 1800-11-4477 / 14477.
Is the National Digital Health Card scheme active and operating across all the States in India?
In this instance, the National Health Card ID Scheme operates in a few Union Territories, and the scheme will operate in few other states soon.
Who are eligible to apply for the One Nation One Health Card scheme?
All the candidates who wish to have a health id card digitally can apply for the One Nation One Health Card Scheme.