The Online Job Application System (OJAS) has sent out a notification to all of its users. The recruitment announcement for the Gujarat Police Constable Bharti has been released. You can access the official website or the portal by logging in. You can apply for the job, which is known as Gujarat Police Constable Bharti, by visiting the official website. For the Lokrakshak positions, job postings have been made available. According to the notification, there are a total of 10,988 positions available. Unarmed Constable, armed constable, and sepoy are all positions available. All of these positions are available to both men and women.
This position is open to all 12th-grade graduates who are looking for a decent government position. It is a fantastic opportunity to accept a government employment offer at this time. Continue to check the website for further information in upcoming postings. The dates have been tentatively set for the first week of October to the twenty-first week of October in the year 2021. Read this article to gain a better understanding of the application process. YOU will also notice the many specifics regarding the position, such as the eligibility requirements, application deadlines, and the entire application process.
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti
This article explains the complete details about the OJAS Gujarat Constable Bharti, Step by step Guide to Apply Online for Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Gujarat, and Official Notification PDF on the Official Portal of Gujarat State.
Please Visit Our Articles
Details of Gujarat Constable Recruitment
Let us find the details of the Gujarat Constable Recruitment, as shown below.
- Gujarat LokRakshak Bharti Board is the official name of the department.
- Unarmed constable men and women, armed constable men and women, jail sipahi male and female, and SRPF are among the positions up for grabs.
- Job placement is available throughout the state.
- The registration process is only available in an online format.
- The requirement is a 12th-grade pass. The tentative application period will run from the 1st of October until the 21st of October in 2021.
- The age range is 18 to 33 years old.
- The following factors are taken into consideration throughout the selecting process:
- Written exam with a maximum of 100 points
- Test for Physical Efficiency
- Examined by a doctor
- Interview with a personal touch Verification of Documents
- You will send out a notification 12 days before the exam stating that the admission card has been made available. Afterward, you must navigate to the official website of the Online Job Application system to obtain your admittance letter.
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti Official Notification PDF
Let us see the online procedure to download the Official Notification PDF of the Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the Official Portal of OJAS Gujarat.
- It takes the online users to the following page.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the Official Notification displayed in the PDF Format.
- The applicants can download and print the notification for future references.
How to Apply Online for OJAS Gujarat Constable Bharti 2021
Let us see the online procedure to apply online for OJAS Gujarat Constable Bharti 2021, as shown below.
- Open the official website for the Online Job Application System of Gujarat. You can see the notifications about the latest jobs here.
- This is the home page or the official webpage for applying.
- Now, go to the current advertisement section or notice board
- You will find a link written as Guj Lokrakshak Bharti 2021.
- Click on the link
- Read all the terms and conditions, rules, and regulations of the particular page.
- After you have completed reading all the details, click on the apply now option.
- Now, fill in your application details, first, you have to fill in the personal details.
- Enter your father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, marital status, educational qualification, experience, additional qualification, etc.
- Now upload the scanned digital copies of your photograph and your signature. Note that the file should not exceed the limit of 15 kilobytes.
- Pay your application fee from the preferred method, either by Unified Payment Interface (UPI) or by Internet banking.
- Recheck the registration form and your details.
- Now, press the final submit button.
- Download and save the application form. Take hard copies also for future reference.
- You will get your hall ticket or admit card 15 days before the exam.
- This is the application process of the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post.
The interested applicants can visit the Official Portal of OJAS Gujarat and Apply for Police Constable Bharti online.
FAQs on Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2021
What is the eligibility of the candidate to apply for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post?
The eligibility of the candidate can just be a 12th standard pass. Then, he or she can apply for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post.
What is the process for applying for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post?
First visit the official website of the Online Job application System which is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in after that simply follow the process that is explained in the article above. The entire process of each step to step has been explained in the above article. For no confusion to take place, screenshots have also been attached.
How many vacancies are available for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post?
The number of vacancies available for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak post is 10,988 vacancies as per the released notification.
Are the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak posts only for men or even women can apply?
The Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak posts are for both men and women. All can apply for the Gujarat Police constable Lok Rakshak posts. You just have to clear the eligibility criteria of the 12th standard.