Find out how to Apply Online for Odisha Student Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The Orissa government is distributing free laptops to students in the 11th and 12th grades in order to assist them academically. By following the steps outlined in this post, you will be able to apply for the initiative with ease. We’ve included all the major information on the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022 in this post for your convenience.
Odisha Student Free Laptop Scheme
The major goal of incorporating the free laptop program into the Odisha state educational curriculum is to assist all students in overcoming their technical challenges. Many students are having technical concerns and are unable to participate in their online sessions. The free laptop distribution will assist all of these students in overcoming their challenges. The Government of Odisha’s major goal is to assist students by offering them complimentary devices to pursue their studies with ease. The main benefits of the Free laptop scheme Odisha 2022 or Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2022 are outlined below.
- The project would aid the young students of Odisha in their technical growth.
- It is estimated that around 15000 students will benefit from the program.
- The Free laptop scheme Odisha 2022 will assist kids in overcoming any academic challenges.
- The program will also promote the many forms of online teaching techniques that are now accessible in our nation.
- There are about 30 nodal points where the computers will be distributed to the recipients.
- The laptops will be awarded to the schools’ most deserving students.
How to apply for the Free laptop scheme Odisha 2022
- Head on to the website for Odisha State Government’s scholarship website (State Scholarship Portal)
- Click on the option labeled “Apply Scholarship” to find the Odisha student-free laptop yojana form 2022.
- Choose the most suitable option as per your caste status. Do keep in mind that the registration is a time-sensitive method.
- Once you click on apply, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Hit “Register Here” if you do not already have an account.
- On the next page, students will be asked to put in their basic details along with their Aadhaar number in the Odisha student-free laptop yojana form 2022. Ensure to have a valid phone number linked with your Aadhaar to do the OTP verification.
- After the successful creation of your account, head back to the login page and log in with the Aadhaar number and password.
- After successful login, the dashboard should look something like this.
- Now choose the option, “Schemes and Eligibility” and scroll through the list to find the relevant option.
- Once you click on Apply, you will be redirected to the Odisha student-free laptop yojana form 2022 page. Fill in all the relevant details.
- Once you are done with the step, save the details and hit next.
- Now, students will need to put in their academic details.
- Ensure to verify all the information and click on the acknowledgment checkboxes found below.
- Hit confirm when done and you should be redirected to the confirmation page of the Odisha student free laptop yojana form 2022.
How to check Odisha Free laptop for students scheme status?
- Here is the complete step-by-step guide for students who are looking to apply for an Odisha Free laptop for students.
- Head on to the official webpage of the Higher Education Department of Odisha Government.
- Scroll down to the section of Schemes and Scholarships to apply for the Free laptop scheme Odisha 2022.
- Now click on the option “Laptop Distribution”.
- After clicking the option, students will be greeted with a list of different options as seen below.
- Select the option for List of Students, to check if you are eligible for Odisha Free laptop for students.
- Choose your class and stream to check if your application for the scheme has been approved or not.
- If your name is on the list, click on it for more details.
- Eligible students will get the reimbursement for their laptops on their registered bank account.
SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop For Class 6 – Apply, Online Application Form 2022
Apart from classes XI and XII, the Odisha government runs student free laptop scheme for class VI. Eligible students can apply using the following steps:
- Visit the SSEPD Odisha portal @ssepd.gov.in
- On the homepage, focus on the “beneficiary services” section
- Click on “Laptop for VI Students”
- On the next page, click on “New Application” to proceed
- Now, you will see the online application form. Fill in the details and submit the form.
Who are eligible for the scheme?
- Only students from the state of Odisha are eligible to apply for the laptop program.
- Students must be in the 12th grade at a Government School.
- Students having any disability and studying in class 6.
- In order to be eligible for the free laptop, students must have received satisfactory grades.
- Only those students who received a 70% or higher on the final examination will be chosen.
- All of the students must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years old.
- The applications of all students who applied for the final CHSE exams will be considered.
- In addition, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has been incorporated into this plan.
- This initiative will only consider individuals who have received the Upashastri degree.