Thanks to the launch of the empmissionodisha portal, now employment exchange registration is simple and fast in the state. This article helps you to complete the first-time registration, renewal and logging into the account. Employment exchange Odisha offers job opportunities to registered applicants, so you must complete the online registration.
For existing registered applicants, timely renewal is mandatory. If you haven’t renewed your state employment exchange registration, follow the steps given to get it done asap. The employment exchange office Bhubaneswar was set up as a part of emp mission Odisha. The website is a one-stop solution to all your Odisha State government’s employment opportunities.
Employment Exchange Odisha
As you know, the state operates employment exchanges throughout the various districts and cities. In order to avail benefits of the services offered, one must get registered. Even after registering, timely renewal is important. Thanks to the Odisha employment exchange website, you can now register online and log in to your account for the renewal process.
Odisha Online Employment Exchange Registration
Kindly understand that A candidate can only sign up with the Employment Exchange in the area where he or she lives. Having more than one registration with the exchange is a crime.
Someone with Professional and Executive qualifications can register with the Professional and Executive Employment Office in Bhubaneswar, where he or she lives, and keep their registration in the local exchange as well.
As per the official empodisha portal, the minimum age limit for signing up is 14 years.
Here is an overview:
|Services||New Registration, Renewal, Login|
|Portal||Emp Mission Odisha Website|
|Beneficiaries||Job Seekers of the State|
In collaboration with the Directorate of Employment Odisha, the State Government of Odisha has launched the Odisha State Employment Misson Registration. The employment mission’s prime objective is to help job seekers by providing training on relevant job-related skills. Through these employment skills, the candidates can get enough confidence to crack good job opportunities. Moreover, these training programs aim to develop both skill development and enterprise development.
Interested job seekers can visit the official portal empmissionodisha.gov.in and apply online for the Odisha Employment Generation Program.
Eligibility for Employment Exchange Registration in Odisha
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha
- Applicant must have a Valid ID document
Required Documents for Odisha Rojgar Registration
Before you get registered, you must provide some documents or information. You need to provide:
- Educational Qualification Certificate – To confirm your highest education level, you need to provide the education certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Recent Photograph of the applicant
- ID Proofs
Odisha Employment Exchange Registration 2022 @ empmissionodisha
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Odisha State Employment Mission OSEM on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of OSEM.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Register Now button.
- It redirects the online applicants to the following page below.
emp Mission Odisha Registration Form
- Visit the registration Page
- Complete the declaration
- Now you will be asked to select the exchange from the list. It can be Bhubaneshwar, Angul, Balangir, Balasore District or any other. Once your select the district, Choose the relevant exchange from your list.
- In the Personal Information Section, Enter / Select the Full Candidate Name, Category, BPL Number, Father’s Name, Religion, PAN Number, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Qualification.
- Select / Enter the Gender, Email, Occupation, Differently Abled, Identification Mark, and Aadhaar Number.
- In the Address Section, Enter the Line 1, Line 2, Landmark.
- Select the State, District, Block, Panchayat, and Pin Code.
- Click on the Check Box if the permanent address is the same as the present address.
- In the Choice of Training Section, Select the Choice / Sector, Course, PIA, and Centre.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Register Now button.
Online employment exchange renewal Odisha
The renewal of your employment exchange certificate is as important as the registration itself. Not renewing it timely will make your registration void and you will not be entitled to any benefits. Let’s get started right away:
- Go to the Odisha Digital employment exchange Page at empmissionodisha.gov.in/Exchange/Entry.jsp
- Click on the “Renew Candidate” option
- Now fill in the renewal form and complete the renewal process
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Candidate Registration||Register Now|
|Placement Linked Training||http://empmissionodisha.gov.in/Mission/index.jsp|
Odisha State Employment Mission FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Odisha State Employment Mission Registration?
Who is the official authority of the Odisha State Employment Mission?
Do the applicants have to pay any application fees for getting registered on the Odisha Employment Mission Portal?
What is the list of the courses the OSEM offers for job seekers under the skill development program of Odisha?
Last Updated on September 12, 2022 by Vaibhav Tiwari