Step by Step Guide to Apply for Odisha Mukta Yojana, Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021, Online Registration Form
The State Government of Odisha launched the employment generation scheme for the Covid 19 affected unorganized laborer’s of Odisha. Through this scheme, the state government aimed to emphasize the unemployed people in the state. After that, to make the scheme full-pledged, the Odisha government has launched it as Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021 or Mukta Yojana. Through this scheme, all the eligible candidates can be involved in stormwater drainage, rainwater harvesting, green cover, increased sanitation, etc.
The interested applicant can visit the official portal of Odisha Karma Tatpara Abhiyan and apply for the scheme.
Odisha Mukta Yojana
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan, Odisha Mukta Yojana Online Registration Form, Features of the scheme, Eligibility Criteria and Documents 2021.
Features and Highlights of the Odisha Mukta Yojana
Let us see the key features and highlights of the Odisha Mukta Yojana launched for the urban poor laborer’s of Odisha.
- The government provides employment opportunities to the eligible citizens through the Karma Tatpara Scheme.
- The primary focus is on the laborer’s of urban local bodies to implement the scheme.
- The eligible candidates will be involved in storm drainage, rainwater harvesting, green cover, sanitation etc. under this scheme.
- As many as 114 local urban bodies will get benefited under the scheme.
- More than 400 projects have been taken under the Chief Minister Karma Tatpara campaign at the cost of more than 60000 crores.
- The government is giving importance to 40% of the female workforce.
- The scheme will increase women’s participation, and empowerment, self-help groups, and slum development associations will also be increased.
- Under Mukhyamantri Karma Tatapara Abhiyan, the beneficiary’s wages will go directly to the beneficiary’s account through the benefit transfer method.
Apply online for the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan Scheme
Let us see the online process to apply for the Mukhyamantri Tatpara Abhiyan Scheme.
- The state government has very recently launched the Mukta Yojana.
- In this instance, there is no official website or the online application form available for the scheme.
Odisha Mukta Yojana Online Registration Form 2021
- We will keep you updated once there is an online application form available for the scheme.
- Please don’t miss visiting our latest updates on government schemes of different states.
Odisha Mukta Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let us see the eligiblity criteria that an applicant should fulfil to get eligible for the Odisha Mukta Yojana.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The eligible candidates’ must belong to families of below poverty line.
- The candidates should possess all the documents for the scheme.
Activities under Odisha Karma Tatpara Yojana
Let us see the list of activities which are associated with Karma Tatpara Yojana of Odisha Government.
- Green cover increase
- Creation of community centres
- Stormwater drainage
- Rainwater harvesting
- Peripheral Development around water bodies
Essential Documents Required for the Odisha Labour Employment Scheme
Let us see the list of documents required for applying for the Odisha Mukta Yojana.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Odisha Mukta Yojana FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021?
The Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan scheme’s prime objective is to provide the job opportunities to the urban poor in the Odisha State.
Is the online application form for the Odisha Muktha Yojana avaialble online on the official portal?
In this instance, there is no application form available on the official portal. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the application/registration process.
Who are eligible for the recently announced scheme of Odisha Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan 2021?
The permanent residents and the below poverty line families of the applicants are eligible for the Odisha Mukta Yojana.
Is there any offline application process available for the Odisha Karma Tatpara Abhiyan?
The scheme has been very recently announced, and at present, the government has not given any guidelines for the Odisha Karma Tatpara Abhiyan.