Odisha Free Laptop Distribution yojana 2021 |List | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana| FREE LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION TO +2 PASS OUT MERITORIOUS STUDENTS| List of Meritorious Students
Odisha govt. is going to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of Plus Two in the state. All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the +2 examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018-19. With this view, Odisha government is all set to release the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana beneficiary list for 2021. Under this scheme, all meritorious students, passing 12th standard will receive free tablet or laptop from the state government.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Yojana 2021
- Development of students – With this project, state authority will offer meritorious candidates with assistance. The laptop will help them in their journey to attain higher education degrees.
- Benefits of the scheme – Under this developmental project, all selected candidates will stand a chance of getting a free tablet or laptop from the Odisha state government.
- Total number of beneficiaries – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that higher education department will publish the names of 15000 deserving candidates.
- Division of laptops – Selected arts stream candidate will receive 5445 tablets or laptops, while the number will be 6969 for science stream candidates. 1196 candidates will be chosen from commerce section. 200 and 390 laptops will be offered to vocational and Sanskrit subject candidates respectively.
- Delivery and distribution of laptops – The IT department of the state will have the responsibility of delivering these free tablets and laptops to the 30 Nodal centers. From here, selected candidates can collect their laptops or tablets.
- Last laptop collecting date – The last date for first list candidates, to collect their laptop is by 31stDecember, 2021.
- Publication of supplementary list – Once all candidates, featured in the first list get their laptops, state government will also release another supplementary list. The names of students, highlighted in this new list will have until 31st January, 2021 to get their laptops from principals.
Odisha Free Laptop Eligibility criteria
- Residential criterion – As the scheme has been developed and funded by the Odisha government, it is obvious that only those people will be selected who are legal residents of the state are.
- Only for class 12 students – The scheme will only offer free laptop or tablet to the students who get good marks in the final examination of 12th
- Marks related criterion – The state government hand announced that only those students will be selected who managed to score 70% or more in the final examination. But this cutoff may be changed if deemed fit by the state higher education authority.
- Age related criterion – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that all students must fall within the age bracket of 18 years and 25 years. Students below and above this mark will be left out of this scheme.
- Education boards selected under the scheme – All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration. Apart from this, Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme. Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered under this project.
How to apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana?
This is one scheme where candidates need not take any step for application. The state higher education department will collect information from the schools. Once the department gets all the required data, it will prepare the merit list and upload it on the official site of the scheme.
How to check Odisha Free Laptop beneficiary Students list?
- For checking the beneficiary list, all candidates need to click on the link http://dheodisha.gov.in/Higher-Education/.
- On the page, there is a link marked as “Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018 – 2021.
- To get necessary information, applicants need to click on this link.
- Then they need to click on another link that is marked as “Merit List”
- Clicking the link will trigger the site to produce the merit list.
- Then candidates need to search for their name and see whether it is in the list of not.
BIJU YUVA SASHAKTIKARAN YOJANA
FREE LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION TO +2 PASS OUT MERITORIOUS STUDENTS
List of Meritorious Students
|Sl No||District�||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|
Any query please comment below 😀