Complete details of Odisha Balaram Yojana – Registration Procedure – How To Apply Online
UPDATE >> As per the recent update, the launch of Balaram yojana could be delayed due to COVID 19 pademic.
In the tough times of the COVID Pandemic, Odisha State Government, to help the landless farmers, has been announced a scheme named “Odisha Balaram Yojana” .It was announced recently on 2nd July 2021 in a high level meeting presided by State Chief Secretary AK Tripathy. The main objective of “Balaram Yojana Scheme” is to help the vulnerable section of the landless farmers who have been facing hardships in this crisis. However, the state government decided to provide financial aid and employment opportunities to the landless farmers in the state.
In this article we give all the essential details about the Balaram Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Procedure through Online Portal to apply this Scheme.
- 1 Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Balaram Yojana|Online Registration Portal| Application Form 2021
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Applying Balaram Scheme ?
- 1.3 How to Register Online for “Balaram Yojana ” | Registration Form
- 1.4 What is the Eligibility Criteria for Balaram Yojana Scheme?
- 1.5 Who are coordinating the scheme “Balaram Yojana” ?
- 1.6 What is tentative date for online registrations ?
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
The Odisha State Government in order to give a helping hand to the farmers who have been suffering due to the COVID Crisis has announced “Odisha Balaram Yojana”. Under this scheme the government has announced to give the financial assistance to the landless farmers with an overall budget of Rs 1,040 Crores that helps the landless farmers to sustain at the time of present crisis. Besides, the government mentioned that the “Balaraj Yojana Scheme” would benefit around 7 Lakhs farmers providing employment opportunities who are currently unemployed during the crisis. Also added that the aspirants should register in Online Registration Portal to avail this scheme.
Coordinating Bodies of Balaram Yojana Scheme
In an official meeting conducted by the State Chief Secretary AK Tripathy , it has announced that the loan assistance is provided by Joint Liability Meetings (JLM). At state level the implementation and arrangement has given to IMAGE and in the district and rural level it has given to Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA). Mr Saurabh Garg, Horticultural Secretary , said that both the IMAGE and ATMA will coordinate the “ Balaram Yojana Scheme” . The beneficiaries will get credits through “JLM”.
However, the implementation of this scheme is coordinated by over 7000 branches of various banks and agricultural cooperatives in the rural and small cities. The aim is to provide loans to at least 10 Joint Liability Groups( JLGS) so that 70,000 groups will get agricultural loans under this scheme. The scheme was prepared in collaboration with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Balaram Yojana|Online Registration Portal| Application Form 2021
Details of the Scheme:
Odisha Balaram Yojana
Odisha State Government
Objective Of The Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Applying Balaram Scheme ?
The aspirants who are applying and registering through online for this scheme should fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The aspirant who is applying for the scheme should be a farmer by profession.
- The applicant farmer shouldn’t own any agricultural land.
Applicants should need the following documents to apply this scheme
- AAdhar Card
- Identity Card
- Residential Certificate
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photo
How to Register Online for “Balaram Yojana ” | Registration Form
Note: In this instance, the government has not given any official guidelines on the application registration process. We are waiting for the official announcement regarding the application process which will be updated soon.
The aspirant farmers who are meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this scheme online. Once the process starts, it is expected that applicants need to follow below mentioned steps :
- Open the Odisha State Official Website
- The applicant then ,will be redirected to the Homepage, then click the option Apply Online
- It redirects the applicant to the Online Registration Process.
- The applicant should enter all his personal details in the Online Registration Form.
- The fields marked with “*” sign are mandatory and the applicant cannot finish the registration process without filling these details.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the registration portal.
- Make sure all the details are filled correctly and click the submit button.
Odisha State Government Website
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Balaram Yojana Scheme?
The farmers who are a permanent residents of Odisha State and not possessing any land on their own are eligible for this scheme.
Who are coordinating the scheme “Balaram Yojana” ?
IMAGE and ATMA , are coordinating this scheme both at the state and field level.
What is tentative date for online registrations ?
As such, state government has not made any announcement regarding the registration process.