Novavax Vaccine in India is a new player in COVID vaccination. Novavax efficacy, side effects, dosage & price details are discussed in this article. If you follow the latest vaccination-related news, you must know about the New Novavax Covid vaccine update in India.
The recent news is that the government is soon coming with Novavax Vaccine India. It will manufacture by the Serum Institute of India (SII), a Pune-based drug manufacturing company. It has been announced recently that the vaccine will be ready to use by September this year, with the target of producing around 20 Crore vaccines. Moreover, the vaccine’s efficacy is 90% effective, which is in trials and will be available very soon in the market.
After reading this article, you will get to know the complete details of the Novavax Vaccine India.
Novavax Vaccine India | Efficacy, Side Effects, Price
Although vaccines like Covishield and Covaxin are already in use in India, many new vaccines are being tested for use. Recently Sputnik V is allowed for use in India. The latest in this list is Novavax. This vaccine in India is to be manufactured by Serum Institute in India. As this is new, there are many questions related to Novavax. What is its efficacy, what are the side-effects, what will be the price, and how many doses required are few common questions?
Efficacy of Novavax Vaccine
The vaccine is said to 100% safe and protective. Let us see the efficiency of the Novavax Vaccine that is yet to be launched in India soon.
- The Novavax Vaccine is an advanced stage of clinical trials in India, which will soon be released.
- It has also been announced that the vaccine is very safe and effective to use.
- The Novavax Vaccine is said to be with over 90% efficacy.
- It is efficient in protecting 100% against moderate and severe diseases.
- It has 93% efficacy against predominantly circulating variants of concern and variants of interest.
- Moreover, it is of 91% efficacy in high-risk populations.
- It has 100% efficacy against variants “not considered variants of concern/interest.”
Side Effects of Novavax
Although the vaccine is 90% effective, there are a few side effects after taking the vaccination. Let us see the side effects that are associated with the Novvax Covid 19 Vaccine to the people.
- It is generally well-tolerated among all the participants who have taken the vaccination.
- However, there are a few side effects, as shown below.
- Muscle Pains are also observed in the people.
- However, the symptoms are observed in very few people after taking the jab.
Novavax Vaccine Price in India
Let us see the details of the price of the Novavax Vaccine in India.
- According to the latest information sources, Novavax Vaccine’s price is said to cost around Rupees 1,114 per dose.
- However, we will keep you posted if any change in the price in the near future.
How Many Doses of Novavax are required
Novavax requires two doses with minimum gap of 21 days. It has been observed that larger gap leads to better results.
Latest News Updates 2021 about Novavax Vaccine
Let us look at the latest updates of the Novavax Vaccine that will launch in India soon.
- The latest news that the Novavax Vaccine is in the advanced stage of clinical trials.
- Novavax vaccine is with 90% efficacy and ensures 100% protection to the people.
- The Novavax vaccine is expected to cost Rs 1,114 per dose.
- Serum Institute of India (SII) is producing the most awaited Novavax Vaccine in collaboration with the US firm.
- According to the Times of India report, 20 crore Novavax shots (five crores a month) can be available during September-December, and the number may rise.
Do Check :
|Novavax Clinical Trial Results||Check Here|
|National Institutes of Health (NIH) Statement||Read Here|
|PIB India Statement||Read Here|
|New Sarkari Yojana 2021||Check Here|
Novavax Vaccine India FAQs
Who is manufacturing Novavax in India?
What are the most common side effects of the Novavax Vaccine to people?
What is the tentative date of the launch of the Novavax Vaccine in India?
What is the expected Price?
What is the efficacy percentage of the Novavax Vaccine that is yet to be launched in India?
Last Updated on June 16, 2021 by Vaibhav Tiwari