Step by Step Guide to Apply for Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021, Residential Flats Advertisement Brochure PDF, Online Application Form, Apply @ greaternoidaauthority portal
After a few successful housing schemes in a row, the Uttar Pradesh State Government collaborated with Greater Noida Authority and launched the housing plot scheme. Through this housing scheme initiative, the Greater Noida Authority distributes the residential flats to the eligible applicants of Noida. The project will benefit the people who wish to construct their houses in Greater Noida Sector. Moreover, the citizens can fulfil their dream of owning a home in the costliest city like Noida.
Please Visit Our Article : DDA Housing Scheme 2021
The interested applicants can visit the official portal greaternoidaauthority.in and apply for the residential flats scheme online.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021
This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021, Residential Flats Advertisement Brochure, Location of Flats, and Online Application Form on the official portal.
Details of Noida Residential Flats Scheme
Let us see the complete details of the Noida Residential Flats Scheme launched by the Greater Noida Authority.
- Under this scheme, the middle class will get a plot starting from Rupees 50000 and own luxurious housing plots in Noida.
- There are two scheme running under this housing distribution scheme.
- In the first scheme, there is 257 plots will be assigned to the beneficiaries.
- In the second scheme, there are a total of 198 plots will be given to the beneficiaries.
Apply for Noida Authority Plot Scheme @ greaternoidaauthority.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Noida Authority Plot Scheme on the Greater Noida’s official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of Greater Noida Authority.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- The applicants can find the latest notification about the flats and their registration process.
- Follow the latest notifications on the residential housing schemes on the portal.
- Click on the link of the concerned scheme’s application form.
- It then opens up the registration form of the housing scheme.
- Enter all the details such as personal details, communication details, bank account details and other details.
- Verify all the details and click on the Submit Button.
- The next step after the Noida Residential Housing Flats Scheme is the bidding process.
- In the bidding process, the applicants who bid the highest amount of price.
Please Visit Our Article : Odisha State Employment Mission OSEM
Download the Residential Flats Advertisement Brochure PDF
Let us see the advertisement brochures of the Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021.
Location of Noida Housing Scheme Flats
As discussed, the houses under this scheme will be alloted in the various locations of Noida. Let us see the list of sectors in which the applicants can own their houses through this scheme.
- Sector 39
- Sector 47
- Sector 49
- Sector 31
- Sector 51
- Sector 44
- Sector 99
- Sector 100
- Sector 122
- Sector 93B
Please Visit Our Article : Y2Mate
Noida Authority Plot Scheme Official Website
Helpline Numbers :
+91-120 2336030 (tel)
+91-120 2336031 (tel)
+91-120 233-6002, 233-6006 (fax)
Plot No. 01,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh 201308
Noida Residential Flats Scheme FAQ’s
What is the objective of the Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021?
The Noida Authority Plot Scheme’s prime objective is to make the houses affordable to the middle-class people living Noida Sector.
Can I download the Brochures of the Housing Schemes of Noida Residential Housing Scheme?
The applicants can view and download the brochures of the Housing Scheme of Noida Residential Housing Scheme.
What is the next step after the registration process of the Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2021?
The applicants should participate in the bidding process to own the residential plots under the Noida Housing Scheme.
What are the number of the plots that an applicant get under the Noida Authority Plot Scheme?
In the first scheme, 257 plots will be sanctioned, and in the second scheme, 198 plots will be approved.