Procedure to Apply NHM Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 20212-21 Application Form PDF Download@nhm.assam.gov.in
In a row of several welfare schemes for Assam’s people, the Assam State Government introduced Assam Sneh Sparsh Scheme in 2013 on Assam New Year’s account. The local meaning of Sneha Sparsh is ‘touch of love.’ The scheme is specially dedicated to children below 12 years of age by the Department of Health of Family Welfare of Assam State. Under this scheme, the government bear the expenses of the chronic diseases like Thalassemia, Liver and Kidney Transplant, and Cochlear Implant.
The eligible applicants can apply for the scheme by visiting the official portal nhm.assam.gov.in and download the online pdf application form.
- 1 NHM Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme 2021
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Sneha Sparsh Scheme
- 1.2 Apply Sneha Sparsh Yojana 2021 @ nhm.assam.gov.in
- 1.3 Download Online Application Form PDF @ nhm.assam.gov.in
- 1.4 Quick Links
- 1.4.1 Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
- 1.4.2 Who are eligible for applying the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2021?
- 1.4.3 Can I fill the application form online for availing of the Sneha Sparsh Scheme?
- 1.4.4 What type of diseases are covered under the Assam Free Health Care Assistance Scheme?
- 1.4.5 How much should be the applicant’s annual income get eligible for the Sneha Sparsh Yojana Assam?
NHM Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme 2021
This article explains the NHM Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Apply, Online Application Form PDF on the official portal of NHM Assam.
Eligibility Criteria for Sneha Sparsh Scheme
Find out the eligibility criteria for getting eligible for Assam Sneha Sparsh Scheme on the official portal.
- The applicants should be permanent residents of Assam State.
- The applicant’s age should be below 12 years of age.
- Candidates should belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Families.
- The annual income of the beneficiary families should be less than 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
Apply Sneha Sparsh Yojana 2021 @ nhm.assam.gov.in
Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Assam Sneha Sparsha Yojana and the Online Application PDF Download.
- Visit the Official Portal of NHM Assam.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Sneha Sparsh from the Schemes section in the Menu Bar.
- It then expands and displays the different schemes available on the portal.
- Select and Click on the Sneha Sparsh Scheme from the options.
- Scroll down the page where you can find the Downloads Section.
- Under the download section, click on the pdf icon next to the Sneha Sparsh Scheme.
Download Online Application Form PDF @ nhm.assam.gov.in
- It then downloads the PDF Application Form on your browser.
- Take a print out of the application form and start filling it manually.
- Enter Name of the Patient, Age, Permanent Address & Address for Correspondence, Contact Number, Parent’s/Guardian’s Name, Applicant’s Relationship with the Patient.
- Also, Enter the Gender, Category(General, SC, ST, OBC), Disease for which treatment is required, Name of the Hospital where currently the treatment is being received, Annual Income of the Family.
- Enter the Date and keep the signature of the applicant.
- Under the Form, you can find out the Documents required for applying for the Sneha Sparsh Scheme.
- Attach the necessary documents to the filled application form and send it to the address mentioned at the bottom of the Form.
Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2021 FAQ’s
Who are eligible for applying the Assam Sneha Sparsha Scheme 2021?
The applicant should be a child aged below 12 years and belongs to the BPL families to get eligible for the scheme.
Can I fill the application form online for availing of the Sneha Sparsh Scheme?
The applicants can download the application form online, but he/she should submit the filled application form offline to the respective address mentioned in the application form.
What type of diseases are covered under the Assam Free Health Care Assistance Scheme?
Diseases like Liver Transplant, Bone Marrow Transplant, Artificial Limb, Kidney Transplant, Blood Cancer etc. are covered under the health care assistance scheme.
How much should be the applicant’s annual income get eligible for the Sneha Sparsh Yojana Assam?
The applicant’s annual income should be less than Rupees 2,50000 per annum to get eligible for the Sneha Sparsh Yojana.